The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Rubik's Dream 360 by Henry Harrius (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..13~14~15 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2939 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I have this and love it as itís pure magic . However I donít want to do loads of cube effects just one in my set . I am quite happy to use the brown paper bag as I put one over the Mrs head every night anyway and I have never noticed the switch ( unfortunately ) so overall if you could do just one routine from the brilliant ones on the tutorial what is everyoneís overall favourite Tarik 🙂
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3594 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Got my set. Very well made. Very impressive. The RD cube that comes with it is the quietest cube iíve seen but it definitely needs lubricated. The other problem is that the cube is almost too smooth. Like the Brundage Cube3 cube, itís very easy to overshoot or get misaligned. So iím sticking with the DaYan cube which is not as quiet but pretty perfect other than that
Henryharrius
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Henryharrius
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2018, JosephKerr wrote:
I love this so much. The tutorials for both this and Rubik's Dream have some really great routines.
The other reviews have said all that needs to be said about what a perfect product this is.
The only issue is that you're going to want a second one of each to give you the options of having
both a solved and a stacked cube. Vanishing Inc. has a good discount on getting a second RD [ and
hopefully maybe they'll do it for the 360 one day as well.

I've got 20 years in magic now and it's been incredibly exciting to see how quickly cubing magic
has evolved into it's own discipline. I'm so grateful to Henry for producing this utility and to all
of the contributors who are advancing our art for the sake of our audiences.

Thank you SO MUCH! Smile
Henryharrius
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Henryharrius
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2018, emyers99 wrote:
Got my set. Very well made. Very impressive. The RD cube that comes with it is the quietest cube iíve seen but it definitely needs lubricated. The other problem is that the cube is almost too smooth. Like the Brundage Cube3 cube, itís very easy to overshoot or get misaligned. So iím sticking with the DaYan cube which is not as quiet but pretty perfect other then that

It is not as hard as you think. I have been using RD Cube for a long long time and its still the only cube I use for magic. The key is to not overshoot like you said, then it will be a surefire, the next move will helps to align itself. If you feel that its too smooth, try tighting it a little using a screwdriver.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2939 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thatís a bit of a contradiction ? How will it need lubricating if too smooth ? Henry shows you easily how to tighten or loosen it on the tutorial anyway ! The 360 gimmick wants to be smooth as then you can easily show a layer turns and if you make that adjustment on the reveal of all sold it can even look better in some peoples opinion . I love it Tarik 🙂
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3594 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Hard to explain in words. Just a feel thing. Iíve got 8 different brands of speed cubes. All have a slightly different feel. I think the RD cube is a good middle of the road cube. Definitely serviceable for this routine.
manolo
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of manolo
Ships Mar 15, 2018?
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1315 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2018, manolo wrote:
Ships Mar 15, 2018?

Received an email from George at VM saying quality inspections were to blame for preorders not going out as promised, but delay should only be a few days (Monday or Tuesday, 22nd or 23rd.) After your post I contacted, and Andi explained that orders received today (January 20) and forward would be under the March 15 shipping schedule, and those by the 18th (at least when addressing my order, "much, much sooner," no mention of the previous "Monday or Tuesday" comment. We'll see.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2939 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Can anyone send me a link for spare vanishing inc RD stickers please . I know they give you spares but I would like more for different routines . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1563 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Again, I think Rubik's Dream deserve to be Trick of the year. So please use the opportunity to make the vote as soon as possible, thank you.

Here is the link:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

http://rubiksdream.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
victors911
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of victors911
Where is possible to buy it?
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Vainishinginc magic
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
victors911
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of victors911
Only for preorders Smile anybody have it for sale?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5298 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
ON the Reel Magic Marketplace this week......
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
758 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
I have this and love it as itís pure magic . However I donít want to do loads of cube effects just one in my set . I am quite happy to use the brown paper bag as I put one over the Mrs head every night anyway and I have never noticed the switch ( unfortunately ) so overall if you could do just one routine from the brilliant ones on the tutorial what is everyoneís overall favourite Tarik 🙂

I guess we would be safe in concluding that your wife does not peruse this forum...
Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2939 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
No she doesnít as she is not a magician . I was only joking anyway Tarik 🙂
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
...I was only joking anyway Tarik 🙂

I got (and appreciated) the joke, Tarik. I was joking as well...thus the smiley face at the end of my op.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2939 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I know you were , Tarik 🙂
sileeni
View Profile
Loyal user
UK.
254 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Hi gang,
Does anyone here know what the size of the Paper bags he uses are?

Cheers....
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Just purchased a genuine Rubik's Cube. Based upon the recommendations in this thread, I plan to (using the various videos available on You Tube) learn to solve it...after which, I will consider purchasing one of the Cube effects discussed here. Thanks to all who contributed to this excellent knowledge base.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Rubik's Dream 360 by Henry Harrius (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL