The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Rubik's Dream 360 by Henry Harrius (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
McIntyreMagic
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn, NY
70 Posts

Profile of McIntyreMagic
When will this be sold through other dealers? Got a few gift certificates for other dealers laying around and would love to put it to this.
John McIntyre
My website: http://mcintyremagic.com
dylanxtay
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
101 Posts

Profile of dylanxtay
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2018, sileeni wrote:
Hi gang,
Does anyone here know what the size of the Paper bags he uses are?

Cheers....

The one that I'm currently using is from a packaging retailer in Singapore. Goes by "Paper Bag 12 Lbs/ Brown (328 X 180 X 112 mm)".

Easily holds 2 cubes side by side, which is pretty much the specs we'll be needing.

Hope this helps.
Dylan Tay
Magician & Cardist

Check Out My First Cardistry Tutorial Release http://thenewdeckorder.com/hk-tutorial-pack

Broken Borders Playing Cards Available Now!
https://youtu.be/5NRC7AbS0Rw

Check out my new Cardistry video, "Iridescent" right now!
https://youtu.be/iXPUETl8eQ8
sileeni
View Profile
Loyal user
UK.
254 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Hi Dylanxtay,
Thank you for the information.
It helps a lot.

Best Wishes,

Sileeni...
sjbrundage
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of sjbrundage
Just thought I would chime in on Rubik's 360! I haven't added a new Rubik's Cube trick to my show in over 1 year.... except for this. After watching the tutorial and receiving the gimmick, I needed to found a way to insert this into my show. I think this will be a part of the show for a long time!!!! : )

Awesome job Henry!
Henryharrius
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Henryharrius
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2018, sjbrundage wrote:
Just thought I would chime in on Rubik's 360! I haven't added a new Rubik's Cube trick to my show in over 1 year.... except for this. After watching the tutorial and receiving the gimmick, I needed to found a way to insert this into my show. I think this will be a part of the show for a long time!!!! : )

Awesome job Henry!

Thank you Brundage 😁😁😁
Henryharrius
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Henryharrius
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2018, dylanxtay wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2018, sileeni wrote:
Hi gang,
Does anyone here know what the size of the Paper bags he uses are?

Cheers....

The one that I'm currently using is from a packaging retailer in Singapore. Goes by "Paper Bag 12 Lbs/ Brown (328 X 180 X 112 mm)".

Easily holds 2 cubes side by side, which is pretty much the specs we'll be needing.

Hope this helps.

I would suggest a paperbag as SMALL as possible. Find one that can just about enough to hold two cubes.
The smaller the paperbag is, the larger the cube will be comparatively . And the effect will be comparatively stronger and cleaner. Hope this helps!

Henry
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1433 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
If going to purchase this are you better going for this or the three sixty version?
sileeni
View Profile
Loyal user
UK.
254 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Hi Henry,
Thank you for your information.
It all helps.

Best Wishes,

Sileeni.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2942 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
The RD 360 version as for me imho is flawless . It was designed with a good locking system from the start rather than putty which has since been replaced with magnets by its rivals . Itís cheaper which is irrelevant to me but may be beneficial to some , also the stickers are better that naturally come with it so I personally would pick this version and have done all day long . Best wishes Tarik 🙂 ps however you will not be disappointed with either
XaviumLord
View Profile
New user
Ohio
68 Posts

Profile of XaviumLord
After buying the 360 first, I thought there was no way the normal RD could hold up. It totally does. Altogether, it's expensive as can be, but having both kits make me feel invincible. They're both so good, you're missing out if you don't have both Smile
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3594 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I agree. I have both and you can put together a great routine. Still hate the RD cube though. Iíve spent hours with it. Worst cornering speed cube iíve seen. Serviceable if you only do two handed moves but even two handed moves stick occassionally. Really bad if you do any one handed moves. If you overshoot even a little, forget about it. So you have to really practice to either hit the moves dead on or come up a little short. Inexcusable for a speed cube.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2942 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I have no problems doing the Akira solve with an RD cubd so thatís quick enough for me Tarik 🙂
XaviumLord
View Profile
New user
Ohio
68 Posts

Profile of XaviumLord
Have to agree about the RD Cube. Everything else about these products is pure perfection. I thought the RD Cubes were dope until I received the cube type that comes with Cube3. That really opened my eyes.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3594 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Yes, the cube3 cube is much better but there are several that are even better. There are some great ones that have magnets built in so they never over or under shoot. A joy to use. Unfortunately, the stickers donít match for RD
XaviumLord
View Profile
New user
Ohio
68 Posts

Profile of XaviumLord
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2018, emyers99 wrote:
Yes, the cube3 cube is much better but there are several that are even better. There are some great ones that have magnets built in so they never over or under shoot. A joy to use. Unfortunately, the stickers donít match for RD

Whoa. Whereabouts can I get one of those?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4153 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2018, emyers99 wrote:

Just switch out the stickers. I do it anyway because I have many sheets of stickers in which I prefer the colors so I routinely switch them on anything new so everything matches.
It only takes a few minutes.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3594 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Whoa. Whereabouts can I get one of those? [/quote]

Amazon. Just search magnetic speed cube. Great for The Sollution. Havenít tried with RD. Not sure if all the magnets would interfere with RD360
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5298 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This will be available on the Reel Magic Marketplace site tomorrow night
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3594 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Yep. No idea why they would release a cube that doesn't corner. I so wish the magnetic speed cubes on the market didn't have differently shaped stickers/pieces.
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Agreed
Itís handling is not as smooth as it could be
He does say you can tighten or loosen it to help

Iíve had a few weeks now and I must say it is better. Think I know the little nuances with it now
But they need another RD 2.0
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Rubik's Dream 360 by Henry Harrius (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL