The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubik's Dream 360 by Henry Harrius (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..13~14~15 [Next]
Luke Jonas
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire UK
107 Posts

Profile of Luke Jonas
I have never used a s***l but this does look good I wonder if the real thing will live up to the trailer?
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2017, Luke Jonas wrote:
I have never used a s***l but this does look good I wonder if the real thing will live up to the trailer?

If it’s anything like his last project then the quality will be amazing.

I will be preordering it tonight
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
117 Posts

Profile of kevg
RD360 is like RD on steroids! So many applications. I have to give it my highest recommendation!
----------
Cube Cards // Cube Cards Remixed // Magigotchi // Cube Cards 1221 // Recubed // Pixelated
----------
www.magicwedding.co.uk
www.mindgamemagic.co.uk
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2530 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Just wondering cause I have no knowledge of solving a real cube . If this cube gets mixed up will you still have to at least make sure one side is solved ? which should be easy to do or does it matter if it's mixed completely.
Thanks,
Jeffrey
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
882 Posts

Profile of David Klass
I bought Rubiks Dream a month ago.
A few weeks later and a superior upgrade is released, which has apparently been in development for years.

A bit annoying, as if I had known about 360 I would have held on for the better product.

I appreciate products get improved over time, but this was very quick.

I don't suppose there is a special deal for original RD owners or anyone wanting to upgrade?
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
117 Posts

Profile of kevg
Vanishing Inc are offering 10% off if you purchased RD through them. Jeffrey you need no solving skills whatsoever to perform this. RD still has its place and is easier to use the 360...It depends on what you want to do.
----------
Cube Cards // Cube Cards Remixed // Magigotchi // Cube Cards 1221 // Recubed // Pixelated
----------
www.magicwedding.co.uk
www.mindgamemagic.co.uk
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
882 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Yes I purchased through Vanishing Inc.

Just received their product launch emails.
It is indeed, as their email header states: A SURPRISE RELEASE
Luke Jonas
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire UK
107 Posts

Profile of Luke Jonas
I think I will wait for some more in depth reviews
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Rubik's Dream - Three Sixty Edition
Trick (pre-order - ships Jan 10) by Henry Harrius
https://www.vanishingincmagic.co.uk/magi......edition/

Price: £134.50 / $180

Nice!
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
I tend to wait for reviews, BUT based on how rockin the regular RD has been, and the quality I am trusting 360 will be equal, and for the same price as the regular...can't beat that price... oh yeah you can if you own regular RD and apply the discount Smile
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4033 Posts

Profile of videoman
Torn because I wish I could compare RD360 and Easy Cube in person. Based on info so far they seem very similar or possibly almost identical.

RD was great quality so I trust this is also. But Axel also puts out top quality items and he stresses that his cube can be used extremely close-up.

It appears Easy Cube is more expensive, especially with the RD discount. But I'd be willing to pay a premium if I felt it was worth it.
I guess we will know in time.

Is there a cut-off date for the RD discount?
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1719 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
I have received Easy Cube today and should be getting RD360 by the end of next week so I'll let you guys know Smile
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of montanna40
I believe it’s 24 hours for the discount. Which is a very small window of opportunity for those that have the original to get this arguably better version

But that’s what I believe it to be from my interpretation
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4033 Posts

Profile of videoman
While I do appreciate the 10% discount, it is not enough to make me jump at this so quickly knowing that there is a similar competing product that has also just been released.
I have tremendous respect for both creators and dealers so I can't base it on that either. But I am certain I will be getting one or the other in the near future.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Sunny Orlando
881 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Just placed my order!
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Cbring
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
237 Posts

Profile of Cbring
I also found this idea interesting and bought it. I used to solve the cube in about one minute, but I have never found a presentation that I really liked using the real skill. I do have a problem with cube magic of this reason. There are these guys that actually solve the cube in 10 sec. That is impressive. That is done openly, so I don't want to perform a total visual cube solving by throwing it up in the air. I think it ads more mystery, drama and wonder by placing it in the bag and bring it out again solved.

Really looking forward to this.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2530 Posts

Profile of tophatter
What Is the U.S. Price ? I only see the British emblem price on vanishing Inc ?
SLiZe
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of SLiZe
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2663 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
To Alex DLF I look forward very much to your reviews and comparisons of both . Merry Christmas to all Café members Tarik 🙂
XaviumLord
View Profile
New user
Ohio
68 Posts

Profile of XaviumLord
Will the 360 version include a mini-s***l as the original RD did?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubik's Dream 360 by Henry Harrius (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL