The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Dice by Marc Antoine (176 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..23~24~25 [Next]
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2018, Pugwash wrote:
The recharge/replacement cost would be good to know and may be a purchase decider.

Already been answered $40
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2018, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2018, Pugwash wrote:
The recharge/replacement cost would be good to know and may be a purchase decider.

Already been answered $40

Oops, missed that.
Many thanks.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
What? I missed that, too. $40 to replace what exactly?

Robert
FredNarlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
312 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
It’s in an earlier post, but it was mentioned that $40 would replace th dice once they stopped working.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2018, FredNarlo wrote:
It’s in an earlier post, but it was mentioned that $40 would replace th dice once they stopped working.

Unfortunately that has not been verified by the creator/seller. If he shows up or it shows up on his website, then I will take it as being true.
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Yepski
I know it’s not the creator posting on the Café, but below I will paste the response I got from Marc / Dody Magic when asking about battery life and replacement.

Date: December 17, 2017 at 10:47:45 AM CST
Subject: Mental Dice Battery

Dear Scott
Life From Battery is better as Rechargeable One
Because when not used the dice is disconnected from battery
Regular Use Is approximately 3/4 Years
After I will Charge Like 40 USD Pro die
You will give me back The Old Dice and you will get New Charged One
Bests regards
Marc
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
That's very reasonable, IMO.

Robert
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
40 per dice presumably, and they should all run out at roughly the same time. Lets hope that this product is still being made in 4 years time.
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
Shame there's not an opportunity to buy a charger.
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
632 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Totally agree Pugwash
40$ for the 3 dice replacement or per die?
So how much to buy your own charger unit
silly question as I don’t think that is an option
Obviously as stated the life of the dice is reliant
on how much they are used and will they all die
at the same time?
So many questions on this issue I would love this
but ——————
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4929 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
RD one die last 10 years and is £40 to replace . Head and shoulders above it’s competitors imo Tarik 🙂
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
RD one die last 10 years and is £40 to replace . Head and shoulders above it’s competitors imo Tarik 🙂

RD is nothing to do with this product

(1) Craig has never offered a 3 Dice version

(2) Even if he did you would be talking of a price range of at least £ 3,0000

(3) the current way of promystc works it would be impossible to identify 3 Dice numbers let alone 3 colours

While Craig is great guy , this is nothing at all like RD which by the way , Craig has asked not to mention on Café it's a pitty you don't have any respect for him consider you rate it so highly
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4929 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
That’s rubbish I have seen Craig post on here literally stacks of times . It does do colours as well in a six colour cube and also colour match so yes I can get colours on 3 die and the transmissions don’t interfere with one another either as you can change the frequency 🙂
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
That’s rubbish I have seen Craig post on here literally stacks of times . It does do colours as well in a six colour cube and also colour match so yes I can get colours on 3 die and the transmissions don’t interfere with one another either as you can change the frequency 🙂

Craig has never posted on the Café about RD

I can guarantee 100%

You will never be able to show one post from Craig about RD on Magic Café as I am sure many others will confirm

I
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Here's is a legitimate question. Someone says the Mental Dice will last 2-4 years. But at how many hours of use per week will it last that long? One hour, two hours? Lasting that long is absolutely dependent on hours of performance per week.

Also, Craig has a strong online presence on Facebook and will answer questions from anyone who asks, usually within a day or two. No point in comparing these two creators. I don't know Marc, but I'm sure he is a nice guy, but Craig's reputation as the best out there is not remotely challenged by any serious professional.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:

According to the Promystic web site, it's $475 to "upgrade" or replace your RD (after approximately 10 years).

I still can't imagine how you could use three colored RDs in a routine without a visual cue. It wouldn't be nearly as immediate anyway. But, if anyone can figure out a way to do it I'm sure Craig probably could.

Marc says the dice last 3-4 years and that's probably 3-4 years of constant use, I imagine.

Robert
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4929 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I haven’t checked but I have loads of emails from him as and spent over £4000 with him so I am certain he is happy selling RD and me promoting it . Infact I have sold 4 to friends for him on my recommendation so I care not Tarik 🙂
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
I haven’t checked but I have loads of emails from him as and spent over £4000 with him so I am certain he is happy selling RD and me promoting it . Infact I have sold 4 to friends for him on my recommendation so I care not Tarik 🙂

That's not what I said

I said I can guarantee 100% you will never be able to show me a post from Craig promoting RD on the Caféteria

You only need to check his website to confirm RD is in the secret aera
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3604 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Quote:

Just so I understand you have three different colored dies transmitting to one receiver?... you keep throwing out bits of information but have never confirmed that. Yes Promystics Inside Out box and mini MD is great and I use mine frequently. But it is transmitting the color chosen on one cube. Color Match is transmitting a color one at a time of the pens. Mental Dice is transmitting three colors and values at the same time to one receiver and that is the primary difference on this product. I suppose if you have three different RD's on three receivers with different frequencies it is possible but I imagine a bit tricky to keep track of everything.

Performed Mental Dice last night. As mentioned earlier have had for over a year and the dice still show full power. Obviously I cannot confirm if they will last 3-4 years but so far so good.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2018, J M Talbot wrote:
Quote:

Just so I understand you have three different colored dies transmitting to one receiver?... you keep throwing out bits of information but have never confirmed that. Yes Promystics Inside Out box and mini MD is great and I use mine frequently. But it is transmitting the color chosen on one cube. Color Match is transmitting a color one at a time of the pens. Mental Dice is transmitting three colors and values at the same time to one receiver and that is the primary difference on this product. I suppose if you have three different RD's on three receivers with different frequencies it is possible but I imagine a bit tricky to keep track of everything.

Performed Mental Dice last night. As mentioned earlier have had for over a year and the dice still show full power. Obviously I cannot confirm if they will last 3-4 years but so far so good.

That is exactly my point Craig is great guy but he does not and never has offered that option even if you had 3 receivers it would be almost impossible to track the same speed as mental dice
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Dice by Marc Antoine (176 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL