The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » NBA Playoffs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
NBA playoffs have started!!! Actually it started yesterday, and the Nets have won their first game. Go Nets, although they won't win the finals I'll still place my bet on them.

Check out http://www.nba.com/playoffs2004/ for more info.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Karl Malone told me that he is confident that his new team, The Lakers, will win it all again this year and re-take their rightful place as The NBA champions.
You're probably thinking... wow this guy talks to Karl Malone ??? Yep, my Karl Malone bobble head answers all of my qustions with a sweet head bob and it is always positive!!!

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Jason Wethington
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, Fl
615 Posts

Profile of Jason Wethington
As a fan of the worst team in Basketball I will sit on the outside looking in. I am rooting for Minnesota to get out of the first round. They have a great team and the MVP. Go Wolves!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » NBA Playoffs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL