The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Poe Spirits of the Dead (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Currently out of stock at Lebanon. Anyone know anywhere else this is available or if it will be re-released? Putting together a Poe themed show. Thx
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Topherhester,

Hit me up with a PM, once the holiday hooha subsides. I should be able to hook you up.

And don't forget "Poe Pourri" by Jim Magus. If you're putting together a Poe Show, it's a mighty assist.

Best,
Perkins
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Topherster,

Here you can still find some: https://www.shop.zauberkabinett.com/port......e-magic/

And there are also some other treasures left!

Regards, Luc.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Perkins:

Thanks for referring us to Poe Pourri. Ordered!

George
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Great tip on the Magus book. I will pick that up after the holidays. And Perkins, I will be picking your brain soon. Thanks!
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Jim Magus' Poe Pourri came in the mail yesterday, and I have read most of it. The book is almost 300 pages, well arranged, with over 100 articles--mostly featuring effects that reflect Poe's life or his stories. No one will decide that every effect will fit their act, and some of the featured effects rely on props that are no longer available.

But, overall, one could not ask for a better anthology of reflections and effects related to a particular theme. While anyone who wants to perform Poe effects should read Poe's stories and poems, Poe Pourri includes a wealth of story summaries, Poe quotations, and perspectives on Poe, and it was stimulating to see what performers are drawing from in the Poe legacy.

Thanks to Jim Magus for producing it and to Perkins for recommending it.

George
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Sounds like a good read. Where did you order from?
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I ordered it from the Jim Magus website. Just google it.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Thanks George. I had looked at that site earlier but didn't see the blur on red letters that said 'products'.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Poe Spirits of the Dead (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL