The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Update: 21st Century Coin Mechanics DVD (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
The Invisible Coins and Cup Routine will be in the new book and already is performed and taught on the 21CCM DVD
As far as apparatus, the book will include some previously released stand alone effects including Merlin Tiles, Three Penny Opera, Penny Candy, and Magictivity Coins. Many easy and some intermediate effects with playing cards including self-working ones. 25 chapters done and a few more to go followed by photography, editing, and layout. Probably will be published in the Fall of 2018.

Larry Smile
boxjumper
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of boxjumper
I have Merlin Tiles. What a beautiful effect. Props are gorgeous in cherry wood. Looking forward to the new book.

BJ
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

27 chapters completed. Starting to photograph about 300 color pics.

21st Century Coin Mechanics DVD is my current best seller.
Less than 5 of the hardcover books remain in stock.
There still is a combo offer on my website for both.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

48 hour special:

Order 21st Century Coin Mechanics Book and DVD Combo Discount Offer and receive 4 antique solid silver-dollar size Chinese coins for FREE, perfect for all the effects in the book and DVD. The coins supplied are similar to the two in the second row in the photo.
More Info here

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Such a stellar deal! I got my four coins when I got the book. They have properties that make them PERFECT for some effects. Don't miss these!

Doug
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Thanks Doug.
I'll extend the offer through Sunday 4/15.
Make sure you ask for the bonus 4 coins when you order
Mention that in Paypal comments or in a PM to me.

Larry Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

The 4 free coin offer has expired.
I will include this week one FREE coin with the DVD purchase.
blackstone99
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of blackstone99
The DVD coin routines are fantastic. The individual sleights are taught in incredible detail. Over and over at different angles with extra tips and explanations. You wpn't find these sleights taught anywhere else except in this DVD and the hardcover book 21st Century Coin Mechanics.

Paul
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Thanks so much Paul for those comments.

This week I am including with the 21st Century Coin Mechanics DVD purchase your choice of a genuine Ike US Silver Dollar or a genuine antique Chinese silver dollar size colonial era trade coin (no hole) which is edge milled and ferrous. Please specify which coin you want in Paypal comments or in PM to me.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Thanks all for the response to the coin special. I am ordering additional Ike dollars to have as my supply is getting low. Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

I am including with the 21st Century Coin Mechanics DVD purchase your choice of a genuine Ike US Silver Dollar or a genuine antique Chinese silver dollar size colonial era trade coin (no hole) which is edge milled and ferrous. Please specify which coin you want in Paypal comments or in PM to me.
Order Here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Update: 21st Century Coin Mechanics DVD (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL