The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (190 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..28~29~30 [Next]
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
BOUGHT!!

Thank you Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Since it ended up as the last post on the previous page Nick's announcement probably didn't get the attention it deserved so I'm reposting it here.

BTW, just a fabulous utility device. Simple and Sweet!!!

Quote:
On May 8, 2018, einhorn wrote:
ANDROID IS HERE!!!!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......ebag.dfb

Enjoy and thanks for your patience.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Oh sweet! Someone was just telling me about this a few days ago on facebook, and I was a bit disappointed that it was IOS only. Thanks for the update Videoman. added to my wishlist for this weekend
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
This really is so much fun. Love this.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Yaaaayyy!

Sleepy
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Well worth the wait. Thank you Nick.

Neil
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Got my android ver this morning. Wow Smile this is gonna be fun!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I've blown my magic budget for this month but will definitely be picking up the Android version of this next month as everything Nick puts out is a worker Smile
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
Could someone please advise how much storage for the app is required for the andriod version please?
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
What would be a nice addition is being able to see the number you coded in the app (maybe as the battery level or the time) so you can check and verify that you implemented the correct number. I screwed up the setting of the number twice yesterday and I think it would be nice to see this number before opening the note app as a security net Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
jmbulg
View Profile
Loyal user
Belgium
208 Posts

Profile of jmbulg
Is there a way to prepare a list on a computer and import it ? I lost my custom list (prepared with patience on my smartphone's keyboard) for unknown reasons and since I did not export it, I have to recreate it.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 18, 2018, jmbulg wrote:
Is there a way to prepare a list on a computer and import it ? I lost my custom list (prepared with patience on my smartphone's keyboard) for unknown reasons and since I did not export it, I have to recreate it.

Create list on your PC, copy and paste list into an email. Copy and paste from email on your phone.
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:

I just made this for you which lets you type a list on your computer to generate the DFB page which you can bookmark and put into your phone later:
http://marckerstein.com/?dfbcreate
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
I own inject and read the thread so far the differences are, that I can use the force bag offline and on MY phone.

Correct or did I missed anything? Just not sure if this purchase makes it sense as I already own inject.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On May 19, 2018, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
I own inject and read the thread so far the differences are, that I can use the force bag offline and on MY phone.

Correct or did I missed anything? Just not sure if this purchase makes it sense as I already own inject.

This has nothing to do with inject. I have both, they are completely different.

Yes, DFB is offline.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:

If you can’t see the difference I wouldn’t bother
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
If I can't see doesn't mean there aren't difference. So in case this app provides me anything inject doesn't I wanted to know that.
matsam
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matsam
Quote:
On May 19, 2018, magicmarcuk wrote:
Quote:

I just made this for you which lets you type a list on your computer to generate the DFB page which you can bookmark and put into your phone later:
http://marckerstein.com/?dfbcreate

Thanks, Marc! Very nice assist for the community and great job with the app.
fwiw, I'll be buying everything you make. I never even used the full upgraded version of WebFX. no regrets!
yoyomagic
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of yoyomagic
Quote:
If I can't see doesn't mean there aren't difference. So in case this app provides me anything inject doesn't I wanted to know that.

These apps are very different. You would definitely have uses for both. Pretty sure you will love this as many top working magicians around the world are.
tenchu
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1120 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Yay for the Android version!

Quick question - how the customization looks right now (Android version)? It would be great to have all the things in my native language, which is Polish. You know, not only the things that you have in the lists, as we have those weird ąęłÃ³żźćńś letters, but the app stuff also. Is it possible?

Thanks for the help!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (190 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..28~29~30 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL