The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (190 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..16..19..22..25..28~29~30 [Next]
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Tarik, you're not describing your problem very well because from what you have said it sounds like it is working fine.
You do know that the app places fake icons on your screen right?
These icons do not matter as the specs never really see them. They only get a glimpse if they see them at all so it makes no difference what they are.
They are not an issue so don't worry about them.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Ok yes I understand so I take a picture of a blank background screen or my actual home screen with its current icons ? Either way I got icons different from mine and overlapping mine and not once in the tutorial does it mention that is normal . Can you advice whether I take the picture with my icons on it or without ? Thanks for your help and best wishes Tarik 🙂
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
You select the photo you are using as your background- don’t take a screen grab. That should sort it out.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Hi Tarik
The instructions are pretty clear. You should not be using a screenshot of your home screen with your regular app icons. You should be using a duplicate of the picture that is in the background of your home screen. Please PM me with your details so I can help you get you set up. It only takes a few seconds.

Quote:
On Feb 12, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Ok yes I understand so I take a picture of a blank background screen or my actual home screen with its current icons ? Either way I got icons different from mine and overlapping mine and not once in the tutorial does it mention that is normal . Can you advice whether I take the picture with my icons on it or without ? Thanks for your help and best wishes Tarik 🙂
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I just got this last week and have been frying peoples minds. I would say this is one of the best apps I've purchased in a while, I love it. So many possibilities.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2023 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Is there an Android version?

KIDDING.

(But yes, can't wait.)
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Https://youtu.be/diwA11src1A

A performance of mine using DFB. It’s so incredibly easy and clean! I haven’t had anyone suspect an app yet. INCLUDING my fiancé who is familiar with all of my apps.
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks everyone Nick didn't answer my pm but fortunately Marc Keinstein kindly set it up for me . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I love this trick. I reviewed it in my latest review show and performed it Live over Facebook on my Magic Wednesday for Slightly Unusual.

This is the link to watch the performance on Magic Wednesday. It's such a versatile effect - highly recommended

https://youtu.be/xyTR9DaCL1w

Craig
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Excellent Craig. I personally WhatsApp the image over so I’m hands off the specs phone. But either way it’s awesome. AirDrop works great too if it’s iPhone to iPhone.
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
192 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Just got the app and it's a very nice effect and principal.
However there are two issues IMO that have to be fixed in an update if possible.
First of all the aspect of the Note app is not what it is in reality, and some spectators could see that it's a fake app. People spend a lot of time on their phone and know these things.
Secondly it says that is fully customizable in foreign language, however there are items that you can not change and it's weird to have some words in English and others in French ?
Anyways I hope there will be an update soon because it's a great app!
Cheers
Pourang
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Just been updated. Not sure what you mean.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
I've just got the app, and all I can tell you 5 minutes after downloading is that the input method is easy, reliable, and invisible, and the app itself is great.. but I have a bug. I'm not part of the Fb group yet (waiting for approval), so I'll ask here. It prompts you that you can swipe down with two fingers to get to the menu at the top of the screen, which is a prompt that should go away after a few seconds, but it remains there the entire time I'm in The "perform" section.. help?
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
192 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2018, pegasus wrote:

Because you do not have the French version! In the note app as I said some texts can not be changed in French
I put a picture in the Facebook group
Cheers
Pourang
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Hi, and thanks for your comments. We will be looking to rectify this with an update very soon.

Because you do not have the French version! In the note app as I said some texts can not be changed in French
I put a picture in the Facebook group [/quote]
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Apologies TARIK. Just seen this but glad Marc has kindly helped you.

Quote:
On Feb 19, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Thanks everyone Nick didn't answer my pm but fortunately Marc Keinstein kindly set it up for me . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Merci Nick! Great support!

Quote:
On Feb 20, 2018, einhorn wrote:
Hi, and thanks for your comments. We will be looking to rectify this with an update very soon.

[/quote]
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Tom D, are you sorted now? This is the first time I hav heard of this issue. It should not be occurring for you now. PM me if you have an issue and we will get it sorted for you.

Quote:
On Feb 20, 2018, pourang65 wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2018, pegasus wrote:

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks Nick no probs at all Tarik 🙂
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
192 Posts

Profile of pourang65
[quote]On Feb 20, 2018, einhorn wrote:
Hi, and thanks for your comments. We will be looking to rectify this with an update ver

Thanks a lot Einhorn,
Do you think you can change the aspect of the Note app that has been changed since the last update of the iOS !?
Take care and keep up the good work !
Cheers
Pourang
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (190 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..16..19..22..25..28~29~30 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL