The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (175 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28
yair61
View Profile
New user
Israel
55 Posts

Profile of yair61
[quote]On Aug 15, 2021, Mr. Mindbender wrote:
Here's a way where it doesn't seem to matter whether or not you know they number ahead of time - it's my favorite use of DFB, in combination with Mental Epic...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for sharing. a few magician friends advised me to buy the DFB few months ago, and just now, when I've read your routine, I'm downloading it!
Will use it at a Bar Mitzvah show in Israel in 3 days.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10261 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It’s a great app with so much potential.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
[quote]On Apr 29, 2022, yair61 wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2021, Mr. Mindbender wrote:
Here's a way where it doesn't seem to matter whether or not you know they number ahead of time - it's my favorite use of DFB, in combination with Mental Epic...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for sharing. a few magician friends advised me to buy the DFB few months ago, and just now, when I've read your routine, I'm downloading it!
Will use it at a Bar Mitzvah show in Israel in 3 days.

This presentation Mr. Mindbender kindly shared with me is the best routine use I have ever come across with it. It’s brilliant Gaz.😊
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
I just recently updated my phone to the new Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max and the DFB doesn't seem to work on it. I'm wondering if it just isn't supported or if there is some issue with the new iOS 16.0.2?

The app starts up but when I got to perform it, instead of seeing icons, I just see a screen with the background and the boxes 1-9 with numbers in them.

Is anyone else having this issue?
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungaffed ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
144 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2022, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
I just recently updated my phone to the new Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max and the DFB doesn't seem to work on it. I'm wondering if it just isn't supported or if there is some issue with the new iOS 16.0.2?

The app starts up but when I got to perform it, instead of seeing icons, I just see a screen with the background and the boxes 1-9 with numbers in them.

Try and change the 'Input Style' to 'Style 3' in DFB's settings.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
720 Posts

Profile of egoli
Works fine for me on my iPhone 13 Pro Max and iOS 16.0.2

Ed
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2022, Sean Mann wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2022, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:

Try and change the 'Input Style' to 'Style 3' in DFB's settings.

Thanks for the tip - That seemed to do the trick!
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungaffed ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (175 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL