The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Faith Journey Thru Magic! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
Hello,

I am a senior hobbyist and perform for family and friends -- I have been asked to perform Gospel Magic for a group of pre confirmation young people -- I have all the old standards, i.e., Milk Pitcher, 20th Century Silks, Die Box, Linking Rings, Silk to Egg, some close up card and coin effects, etc. However, I am not familiar with the "routines for object lessons" to relate my faith journey with inspiration...I would appreciate your guidance and direction.

I will be most thankful for your help.

Nat
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
See the index under "The Good News!" forum for www.ChristianMagician.org Hope that is an encouragement, I am hoping to post a 16th program later this year...
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2018, MagicBus wrote:
See the index under "The Good News!" forum for www.ChristianMagician.org Hope that is an encouragement, I am hoping to post a 16th program later this year...

THANKS!
MSaber
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MSaber
Just remember that the priority should be preaching the gospel, and not entertaining an audience. Also, look into Orthodox Christianity my man... it'll change your life.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Faith Journey Thru Magic! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL