The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Time Traveller by Kieron Johnson (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Murphys Magic will have some to distribute, but to receive the free To The Max gimmick and the Pen gimmick you must order from us before 14th Feb.

We are offering free worldwide shipping options so it will be the same price as your local store if they can get any.

Murphy's are only having a small amount and their units will not include the free pre order extras we are offering.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Thanks Mark. Smile
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Ordered! Excited!
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
251 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Just Pre ordered!

This is the first time ive actually had the confidence to pre-order anything!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2018, Billybonkers wrote:
Just Pre ordered!

This is the first time ive actually had the confidence to pre-order anything!

Thanks I understand these days there no incentive to preorder the original deal was going to be just free post. But we thought we should reward loyalty the pen and to the max are worth 50 bucks on there own.

Realy do appreciate the support it was 2 and half years on volume 1

Kind regards

Kieron

Ps I will be doing a face book live in a hours time
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
251 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
The free worldwide shipping was a major factor in my pre order though the main reason was how much I love your work.

Really looking forward to it.

Thanks Kieron
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Kierons generosity never fails -
not only is he spilling out his magic brain into our hearts and heads, the two gimmicks with the book make this such a great deal.
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
The extras are truly generous, and as others have said, on kieron's reputation of his work, a preorder on this was a no brainer.
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 31, 2018, stookie31 wrote:
Kierons generosity never fails -
not only is he spilling out his magic brain into our hearts and heads, the two gimmicks with the book make this such a great deal.

Thanks Steve
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 31, 2018, randyburtis wrote:
The extras are truly generous, and as others have said, on kieron's reputation of his work, a preorder on this was a no brainer.

Thanks randy
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

I did a Facebook live my first one ever here is the link it can tell you more about the book.

https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......son.html
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Love Kieron, my order is in!!!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
trickyat86
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
596 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Dumb question... If ordering from the states, what shipping option should we select?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2018, trickyat86 wrote:
Dumb question... If ordering from the states, what shipping option should we select?

You just select the one you would like from free to others including express delivery which are chargeable.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I chose the option that says free outside the EU.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
Just finished reading this book that I purchased first hand from Kieron at Magifest. Great material. Out of the box thinker that will get your creative juices flowing. I found three really good ideas/tricks and also little side ideas and notes that will make you more knowledgable. Highly recommend. Also, one of the nicest magicians I have met!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 1, 2018, Isaiah wrote:
Just finished reading this book that I purchased first hand from Kieron at Magifest. Great material. Out of the box thinker that will get your creative juices flowing. I found three really good ideas/tricks and also little side ideas and notes that will make you more knowledgable. Highly recommend. Also, one of the nicest magicians I have met!

Thanks so pleased you liked it it a lot of love went into that book.

It was my hardest project so far

Kind regards

Kieron
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 31, 2018, celebrity wrote:
Love Kieron, my order is in!!!

Best Wishes Michael

Thanks Michael that means a lot thanks for the support
Bondi
View Profile
New user
Cornwall
52 Posts

Profile of Bondi
Haven't bought a book for years,this one I definitely couldn't miss.love kierons work,can't wait.
John J
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of John J
I just have to add to this thread. Kieron's mind definitely does not work to the norm, which makes his magic totally unique. He lectured for our club in Chicago this past summer and you could see right away how 'Outside the Box' his thinking is. I was able to see him again at Magi-Fest and all I can say is 'Wow'!! He did a show and a lecture. His book wasn't available until Magi-Fest, so I joined the long line of magicians who bought it. If for no other reason, you should pick it up and read it for a peek into Kieron's mind on how he thinks about magic. His invisible Ice effect is so slick...Tons of thought had to go in to every aspect of it. Already found a place for it in mine, and a friends, 2 man magic act. Can't wait to use it.

Incredible!! Still lots to read.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Time Traveller by Kieron Johnson (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL