The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Robert Wagner is a "Person of Interest" in the death of his wife. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Https://www.reuters.com/article/us-peopl......BN1FL6RX

Yes it looks like they are getting to it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
top_illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
USA
146 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
I was surprised to read that Christopher Walken was one of four people on that boat during that night of tragedy. Robert Wagner, Natalie Wood and the captain of the boat being the other three persons.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
"accident or foul play..." or a third possibility...she jumped after an assault.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh there are lots of possibilities.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I favor that she is still alive as part of a Russian scheme to divert attention way for important issues.

Both she and Elvis are now on Putin's advisory staff as Ministers of American Gullibility.

Wagner is really a Golum made up of parts of other actors stolen during face-lifts.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Oh, that old trick...Tarbell?
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Isn’t it interesting how wife- and mistress-killers develop bloated heads after “getting away with it”?

Robert Wagner, William Shatner, Robert Blake, Teddy Kennedy …
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/911173/de......-s-death

Excerpt from above:

It's important to note that Wagner has been labeled a person of interest in the case, not a suspect. A sheriff's spokesperson told E! News the then-husband of Wood has "always been considered a 'person of interest.'"

"Actor Robert Wagner, her husband at the time of her death, has always been considered a 'Person of Interest' in the investigation, which remains open," the spokesperson said via a statement.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Robert Wagner is a "Person of Interest" in the death of his wife. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL