The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Magic Café mail (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
I can't see my mails.
I get this message below my mail:

You have 2 PM Topics in your account. Member accounts are limited to a total of 60 PM Topics.
Your Inbox is empty.

What does it mean? Or am I just being dumb?
andrea.corelli
View Profile
Regular user
Milano area, Italy
107 Posts

Profile of andrea.corelli
Actually I see mail come and go too. Now some all threads have reappeared in my mailbox (they had vanished for some reason) but I can't seethe latest topic.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Andrea
In the avatar... I am the one falling Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You're not being dumb. There are several boxes in the pm system. In, sent, saved, trash. when you send a PM, it can be seen in the sent box. If you receive a reply, it will be moved to the in box. If you don't want the pm any longer, just click the trash button. You can have a total of 60 messages in combination of all boxes and they are automatically deleted after 60 days. The flashing PM box will remain until you open the pm and if you don't open them and the 60 day time frame arrives, the pm will delete but the icon will remain flashing. Just click on it and it will go away.
Where the magic begins
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
Dave Scribner
Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Magic Café mail (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL