The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Monster Bicycle® Playing Cards! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

My pal Will Roya has a great card project on Kickstarter which I think is worthy of your attention...

Monster Bicycle Playing Cards Poker Size Deck Custom Limited

A new spooky deck of your favorite classic monsters in a fun cartoon style. Limited edition suitable for all uses, games, tricks, etc!

ABOUT...

Inspired by the classic monsters from stories and myths in a fun style that will appeal to all ages. Each set of courts represents a different type of monster.

100% custom and will be a limited edition one time print. An affordable collectible deck suitable for all your playing card needs. Games, magic tricks, cardisty and more. Planned to arrive in plenty of time for Halloween and makes a great gift or used for spooky card tricks or games.

KEY FEATURES INCLUDE...

• Made in USA by USPCC
  • Classic Stock
  • Air-Cushion Finish
  • Poker Size
  • 52 Cards + 2 Jokers & 2 Gaff Cards
  • Two-Way Back Design
  • Tuck Case Reveal
  • 100% Custom Original Art
  • Designed by Joe Ruiz
  • Limited Edition of only 2,500

STRETCH GOALS...

• At $5,000 the Deck Funds
  • At $7,500 - Custom Numbered Tuck Seals
  • At $10,000 - Tuck Box Upgrade
  • At $12,500 - ?????

I have kept the reward costs and shipping as low as possible so the higher you can pledge the greater chance of funding and unlocking some of the stretch goals. Plus, the more you pledge, the better deal you will get! Any left over copies of the deck will retail for $10+.

MEET THE MONSTERS:

The Clubs are Water Dwellers

J = Swamp Creature, Q = Siren, K = Kraken

The Hearts are undead

J = Zombie, Q = Bride of Frankenstein, K = Frankenstein's Monster

Spades are Shape Shifters

J = Vampire, Q = Selkie, K = Werewolf

Diamonds are Not of this World

J = Alien, Q = Gorgon, K = Demon

Watch Your Back!

These Monster Hunters Don't Joke Around

A Safe Place to Tuck them Away

NOTE: FREE 2 x 3" sticker to first 500 backers who pledge for 1 deck or more!

THE UNCUT SHEET...

T-Shirts, poker chip, other items? - You want them, I will make them, once the project funds.

Gaff Cards - Have not been determined, possibly a double face and back or something else.

HAVE YOU MISSED OUT ON SOME OF MY PAST PROJECTS?

If you missed out on some of my past projects and collaborations check out the mixed 6 pack and 12 pack rewards! Also for the first time, a mixed uncut sheet pack!

FULFILLMENT:

By PlayingCardDecks.com with a safe delivery guarantee and emailed tracking. International customers are responsible for any custom fees and taxes. Canadian customs are prepaid and included in the ship cost.

SPECIAL THANKS...

• Max Playing Cards
  • United Cardists
  • Kardify
  • Magic Orthodoxy
  • Ender's Game
  • Playing Card Forum
  • Repeat Super Backers
  • Fellow Creators & Social Media Friends
  • My Family & Staff

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS...

To Joe Ruiz, an incredibly talented illustrator and artist. This is his first ever deck design and one of the first artists I started working with on designing a deck. To read Joe's bio please check out his website.

THE RISKS & CHALLENGES...

The artwork has been preapproved by USPCC. As soon as it is determined what stretch goals have been unlocked, we will be able to proceed to final approval and contract. Rewards delivery in May which is a very conservative estimate. Please note that small design elements and colors may be subject to change.

Besides being a super backer, I have successfully completed a few of my own campaigns as well as helping & collaborating with other creators.

I really enjoy the process of creating decks with the artists and working with backers to bring the decks to life. I am in a fortunate situation to be able to cover some of the costs of producing the decks but without the help of the Kickstarter Community I would not be able to bring all my projects to life.

If there are delays or issues they will be communicated and dealt with in an open manner. As always, I appreciate your support and feedback. Smile

Thank you!

Will Roya

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Monster Bicycle® Playing Cards! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL