The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outlaw Effects Builds (61 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
185 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
Thank you all very much - the person who designed that deck is a genius. Period. And thanks to them, as well.
rkp
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of rkp
And Vic at Gemini Artifacts will not disappoint! Outstanding customer service! You will have no issues!
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
I now have some Stardust book test for sale at https://magicartifacts.com/product/stardust-book-test/
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Hi Chris,
Was always curious about this book but not wanting to order from OE. Now re interested in this & I personally feel you should start your own thread introducing your sales of this here in spooky & bizarre as you deserve it & the credit for it but not the neg connection on an OE thread.....my 2 cents

Congrats on making this available from the creator 😊

Hope the above comment not taken negatively by you or anyone here, just think you deserve your own thread on your book Stardust & hope to see more of you here !
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
Thanks and you are correct I will start a new thread
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2018, Merlinsmagic wrote:
Hi Chris,
Was always curious about this book but not wanting to order from OE. Now re interested in this & I personally feel you should start your own thread introducing your sales of this here in spooky & bizarre as you deserve it & the credit for it but not the neg connection on an OE thread.....my 2 cents

Congrats on making this available from the creator 😊

Hope the above comment not taken negatively by you or anyone here, just think you deserve your own thread on your book Stardust & hope to see more of you here !

I actually got the hardback book, but never got a manual, and COA took forever, just a page of instruction on the marking.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
I plan on putting together a video soon for the things that Rick left out. He only wanted people to use the left page "map force" that I came up with but I also put in more then that.
Astell
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Astell
Thank you for the posts, I'm glad the truth is out and that it wasn't just me!!!! I felt like it was at the time.
The bad news about Rick came a bit late and I lost a lot of money - although I did also receive some amazing magic tricks at the start.
I'd still like a Re-Animator. Does anyone know who actually made this for Outlaw Effects and if they can they make them direct to customers?
There's nothing else like it out there.
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Holmfirth, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2018, Astell wrote:
Thank you for the posts, I'm glad the truth is out and that it wasn't just me!!!! I felt like it was at the time.
The bad news about Rick came a bit late and I lost a lot of money - although I did also receive some amazing magic tricks at the start.
I'd still like a Re-Animator. Does anyone know who actually made this for Outlaw Effects and if they can they make them direct to customers?
There's nothing else like it out there.

Tim Wissemann makes the Reanimator. He's a member here so shoot him a PM and see if he's going to make another run.

Nick
www.darkartefacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted, bizarre artefacts and illusions. The Uninvited, Death Row Diner, The Koshkin Effect, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Tim Weissman made most of the reanimator. However Professor B.C. also made the bat part of the effect! Contact Tim!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I don't own a Reanimator, but have always yearned for one. One a fantastic bit of foolery. I can only imagine having one setting about, inviting the curious visitor to ask "What is this?"
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I once performed and demonstrated the Re-Animator to a visiting group o Japanese Science researchers visiting Gentech. My back story was absolutely believable and they were convinced I had found a scientific miracle from the defunct Fresno Museum of Science!
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Aug 11, 2018, Wizard of Oz wrote:
I don't own a Reanimator, but have always yearned for one. One a fantastic bit of foolery. I can only imagine having one setting about, inviting the curious visitor to ask "What is this?"

Add me to the potential purchase list as I was drawn to Reanimator way back when I first ordered from OA, until a few years later I bought my last from Rick, after delays of part is of orders ( like pdfs, photos, etc)seeing what was going on with others and before I lost any $.
Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
vianns
View Profile
Regular user
France - Paris
134 Posts

Profile of vianns
Hello !

A few weeks ago, the OE website was down (as far as I remember). Now it's online again. Don't know what to think about this.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Just when we thought it was safe.
cocomax
View Profile
Loyal user
North Fork, CA
289 Posts

Profile of cocomax
Has Rick sent out any newsletters to anyone lately?
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I haven't received any.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
It's back from the dead
vianns
View Profile
Regular user
France - Paris
134 Posts

Profile of vianns
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2018, cocomax wrote:
Has Rick sent out any newsletters to anyone lately?

Hi Tim,
Are you still crafting your magic items ? Where can we find them ?
Thank you !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outlaw Effects Builds (61 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL