The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Exploiting an old arcco card shuffler (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliff Rusnick
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of Cliff Rusnick
So a buddy of mine gave me this old arcco card shuffler. upon testing it out, I realized that it really doesn't mix the cards so well. I'm sure any of you who have messed with electric or manual shufflers might have noticed this.

if you were to split the cards into red and black and run them through the shuffler once, you would notice a lot of chunks of cards stay together. perhaps the shuffler I have is worse at mixing than others, but many of them retain top stock regardless of how good it is at interweaving individual cards instead of clumps.

of course knowing why it is retaining top stock is enough to correct the retention, however I thought it would be fun to make a little video showing the exploit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A70Qpuy5f_g
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Wish I could shuffle cards that well. Unfortunately, shuffling cadavers is my skill.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Cliff Rusnick
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of Cliff Rusnick
Lol. do they make shuffling machines for those?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Exploiting an old arcco card shuffler (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL