The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Card Now, and the genius of iPhone apps (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrLeeCreighton
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of DrLeeCreighton
First: apologies for starting a thread that may be somewhere here already. I’ve tried a bunch of searching and always seem to get 50+ pages of results.

I’ve returned to magic after 30 years (gave it up to get 5 university degrees, so clearly maladjusted, eh?) and I’m not 5+ years unemployed. Getting back to magic has really helped my depression, and the iPhone apps are a miracle in getting me social again. I’ll say Card2Phone is exceptional and I love it.

I also bought Card Now, as I do a ton of networking and could see this as a way to be remembered among the large number of job seekers. However, my iPhone 6S displays the business card much smaller than the actual card, and I cannot figure out if there is a way to fix it.

Any ideas would be appreciated, as would recommendations for apps that I might be able to afford. I know a lot are priced for professionals (as are lots of other Magic products), but that’s quite a different situation from me.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8424 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Welcome Doc. May I suggest Digital Force Bag. Brilliant and reasonably priced for what you receive.
baobow
View Profile
Special user
501 Posts

Profile of baobow
Card now was developed by a magician - Damian Surr . Contact him if you are having issues
Charming Cheat
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Charming Cheat
I suggest inject 2
Not that youtuber.
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
Tell-Tale Shapeshifting
547 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Card Now is brilliant! Quick and easy to use. Never forget the method. I have the other apps but they are for specs that have the time for a performance. Card Now is used for the unexpected. The price is right and have used it frequently for years.

Eric
Sleight of Hansen
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
51 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
Inject is a great choice ! There is a very active discussion here on The Magic Café around it; including updates and great performance ideas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Card Now, and the genius of iPhone apps (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL