The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Keyser has entered the Café ! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keyser
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Keyser
Hello guys , I'm new here at the Café . I'm Keyser from Morocco , been a student of Magic for 1 year now . My favorite magicians are Daryl, Tom Mullica and Bill Malone . Most of my routines comes from the work they shared on DVD's . I hope I'll make some good friends here at the Café .
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3599 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Keyser,

Those are some of my favorite Magicians as well. I was lucky enough to attend some of the Video tapings for all of them.

What is the Magic scene like in Morocco? Are there Magic Clubs or meet ups? Magic Shops? Places where local Magicians perform like restaurants or theaters?

-Mary Mowder
Keyser
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Keyser
Hey Mary . Nice to meet you .
Most of the Magic in Morocco is done at parties , political meetings or luxury restaurants. Feats of strengths beat Magic here , we've got plenty of fakirs and people seem to love that . Sadly , no Magic Clubs and no meet ups ( there is only 2 other magicians in my town :'( and only one of them performs professionally), and saddest thing is that there is NO Magic Shop in the whole country :'( :'( I always use shipping methods to get my gimmicks .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Keyser has entered the Café ! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL