The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » What are the BEST tricks to put in wallet? (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3327 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Virginia City Shuffle is a permanent feature in my wallet.
montanna40
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Powerball 60
kebmo3108
View Profile
New user
Austria
40 Posts

Profile of kebmo3108
In a normal brown bear leather wallet (large, but still suitable for the backpocket), I carry around quite a lot of tricks (seven) without the wallet being overloaded.
What makes it efficient for me is to store props (loops, piece of paper, a piece of black tack/ blue tack, a prediction card...) which enables to grab borrowed objects (shuffled deck, a knive, a ring , a fork,..) and perform tricks on the spot.
For a hobby performer as I am, there is usually no formal setting and it is nice to appear impromptu in casual situations.
Trickwise it could be for example:
Kollossal Killer with DD cards, Coins across with a s#### , 6 old cards for Brent Braun’s Torched and restored, Nick Einhorns Instachange, ...
dmoriarty1
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dmoriarty1
This thread is a few months old, but I wanted to say thanks for all the great ideas (and reminders of some forgotten gems). I wanted to add what's been in my wallet for years: Two $1s to a $2 and Tony Miller's Pocket Space Plus. The bill transpo is a classic, but Tony Miller's effect is great and I believe long out of print, which is unfortunate because I've performed this so much the cards are worn out.

You can find an old thread on the effect here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......c=261451
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » What are the BEST tricks to put in wallet? (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL