The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » The best booktest I have ever seen! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

Those of you who do any type of mentalism and specifically book tests of any kind are in for a real treat thanks to the genius of my pal Gary Sumpter!

'What's Cooking?' is a full color, custom designed mentalism booktest that is quite EASY to learn. It looks like an actual recipe book and guess what - It IS a recipe book full of bonafide recipe's that you can make at home should you so desire. Smile

This booktest is perfect for either the experienced mentalists and especially those looking to get into performing booktests for the first time. It is available in two sizes and ships worldwide.

Check it out!

Dude, You're a !@#$**G GENIUS!!!” - Morgan Strebler

A book test so good, you can taste it..” - Michael Murray

I love the possibilities with this booktest, it's certainly original and unique!” - Peter Turner

I picked this up in Blackpool and I have to say that it is one of the best gimmicked books I have ever come across.” - Mark Chandaue

A brilliant booktest, nice to use something different other than choose a word, I will use this. Simply brilliant!!!!!!” - Reese Goodley

At last ... a superb booktest with content that's relevant to me!” - Janet Newman-Carty

OMG! did I say OMG!!!! (Just bought my second set... THAT GOOD!)” - Mark Call

Simply Stunning. Gary has knocked it out of the park with this one. He has clearly thought this through in every aspect from the quality of the book (and even the instructions) to making it an extremely easy task to memorising the workings of this baby.” - Matt G

---

Full details can be found by simply Clicking Here!

Order now before they run out!

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » The best booktest I have ever seen! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL