The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ketchup Fries N More by Jef Eaton / Kandu Magic (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrpiper
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
131 Posts

Profile of mrpiper
I have always really enjoyed the multiplying bottles routine, but as a children's entertainer I have never found a way to employ this illusion in a child friendly way that I felt worked for my style... UNTIL NOW! Jef's "Ketchup Fries N More" is a very high quality 10 bottle set with a super fun twist at the end. The bottles are spun aluminum and have a perfect fit and functionality. The vibrant colors and professionally designed labels absolutely JUMP off of the table and out into the view of the audience. The Ketchup and Fries replace the traditional Martini bottle and High Ball Glass. The ending has a great surprise of an appearing Hot Dog with a bottle of Relish and Mustard with the grand finale of a bottle of Tummy Medicine being a BIG laugh gag. This is a product any children's performer could fall in love with, use every day for years, and never grow tired of. Used appropriately and properly cared for, I can not imagine this set not lasting for the entire career of a performer. Hats off to Jef and Kandu Magic Shop for bringing the magic community a very high quality children's entertainment illusion! I was also blown away by the over all customer service experience. I just can't say enough nice about Jef and this great product.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I have never been disappointed with any of Jef's props
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Is there a link to this?
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
mrpiper
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
131 Posts

Profile of mrpiper
I found it on Jef's FB page as Kandu Magic shop.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Here is what a link looks like. It's not hard to do and very helpful to others. There's an explanation of BB Code below the place where you post comments.

Kandu Magic Shop

I don't see Ketchup Fries N More on this page. Maybe I missed it. Any help appreciated.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
mrpiper
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
131 Posts

Profile of mrpiper
The product is on Jef's FaceBook page, not his web page. Either way please accept my apology for not meeting your posting standards.

https://www.facebook.com/Kandu-Magic-Shop-348752485155622/
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Sorry I got a bit snarky. I was interested in the product you posted about but couldn't find it. The first post mentioned Jef. Not everyone knows who that is. A later post mentioned Kandu and I searched his site. Thank you for the link.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
travism
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of travism
I recently bought this. Does anyone have any links to videos of a routine for this? I only found one on youtube. Thank you for your help
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Jef's stuff is fantastic and his customer service is amazing. Check out his Kidabra lecture, and I think his two tricks that could be on a Top 10 list of all-time best kid tricks are Knot Funny and The Comedy Carton. His bottles are also good, and I don't have the set references, but I do have an earlier version of the hot dog and fries final loads and they are a great solution to the multiplying bottles for kid shows. But the byplay and slapstick in Knot Funny and the Comedy Carton are unmatched.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I did end up getting this and love it. Jeff is a great seller and did a little customizing for me. I wanted one of the bottles to be Diet Coke, he supplied a black bottle and I put a Diet Coke label on it. Because of Covid I have yet to actually perform it but I do have a show coming up.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2021, Mumblemore wrote:
Jef's stuff is fantastic and his customer service is amazing. Check out his Kidabra lecture, and I think his two tricks that could be on a Top 10 list of all-time best kid tricks are Knot Funny and The Comedy Carton. His bottles are also good, and I don't have the set references, but I do have an earlier version of the hot dog and fries final loads and they are a great solution to the multiplying bottles for kid shows. But the byplay and slapstick in Knot Funny and the Comedy Carton are unmatched.

Agree! I have Comedy Carton and Knots Funny, they both are excellent! I also have his Fries & More set which are fantastic and beautifully made!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ketchup Fries N More by Jef Eaton / Kandu Magic (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL