The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Strigiformes Owl Bicycle® Brand Playing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

A quick note to let you all know that my buddy Will Roya has another cool card project happening over on Kickstarter that I think might be of interest to you. Smile

Strigiformes Owl Bicycle® Playing Cards Poker Size Deck

This is a relaunch of last years project from Renee LeCompte now in collaboration with Will Roya with updated art and upgraded deck.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT...

For centuries, owls have been revered for their grace, power and beauty. Alternately a symbol of wisdom or a harbinger of death, these creatures mean many things to many different cultures. Now you can hold all the allure these avians have to offer in your hands, in Strigiformes: A Deck of Owls.
Each card is hand illustrated, with fully custom courts, pips, jokers, aces, and a custom back design. 17 Owl species have been carefully selected for each suit, from the amusing burrowing owl to the regal Eurasian eagle owl.

FEATURES...

• Made in the USA by USPCC
  • Officially Bicycle® Branded
  • Classic Stock
  • Air-Cushion Finishâ„¢
  • Poker Size
  • 52 Cards + 2 Jokers & 2 Gaff Cards
  • A Two-Way Back Design
  • 100% Custom Original Art
  • Designed by Renee LeCompte
  • Limited Edition of only 2,500 decks

THE HEARTS...

THE SPADES...

THE DIAMONDS...

THE CLUBS...

JOKERS & BACK...

Check out the cards in all their hi-res glory by Clicking Here! These cards are all incredibly detailed, each one is a work of art.

FULFILLMENT...

By PlayingCardDecks.com with a safe delivery guarantee and emailed tracking.
International customers are responsible for any custom fees and taxes. Canadian customs are prepaid and included in the ship cost.

SPECIAL THANKS...

• Max Playing Cards
  • United Cardists
  • The Magic Café
  • Kardify
  • Magic Orthodoxy
  • Ender's Game
  • Playing Card Forum
  • Repeat Super Backers
  • Fellow Creators & Social Media Friends
  • My Family & Staff

Learn more about Renee LeCompte and her art by Clicking Here!

RISKS AND CHALLENGES...

The artwork has already been pre-approved by USPCC. As soon as it is determined what stretch goals have been unlocked, we will be able to proceed to final approval and the contract. Rewards delivery in June is a conservative estimate.
Please note that some small design elements and colors may be subject to change.

Besides being a super backer, I have successfully completed and delivered a few of my own campaigns as well as helping & collaborating with other creators.

I really enjoy the process of creating decks with the artists and working with backers to bring the decks to life. I am in a fortunate situation to be able to cover some of the costs of producing the decks but without the help of the Kickstarter community I would not be able to bring all my projects to life.

If there are delays or issues they will be communicated and dealt with in an open manner. As always, I appreciate your support and feedback.

Thank you!

Will Roya

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Strigiformes Owl Bicycle® Brand Playing Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL