The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Marketing-ideas to get a paying audience for a show every day (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel Ulzen
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin/Germany
490 Posts

Profile of Daniel Ulzen
I am looking for marketing-ideas for a magic show to get a paying audience every day.

Just read these sentences from 2014 on a website about a great idea it seems Mac King used (uses?) in Las Vegas:

"Afternoon magic show recommendation: Mac King. He has a little bit of comedy mixed in and has some fun tricks. The show was welcome surprise because I was not expecting it to be good. This a family friendly show. You can usually find low cost tickets through tickets 4 tonight but when we went we got "free" tickets, that required you to purchase a drink."

"They used to hand out the vouchers in and around Harrahs in the hours leading up to the show.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g4......ada.html

If 200 people buy one drink and some of them some more stuff this makes money I guess.

Thanx in advance for any ideas.

Are there any articles in the internet discussing this topic or any threads here in the Magic Café? Sorry I do not read the business-section regularly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Marketing-ideas to get a paying audience for a show every day (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL