The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Best Quality of Linking Rings. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Glenn Godsey
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Glenn Godsey
Does anyone use the Klamm locking rings? I saw Oscar Munoz do a very magical close-up performance with three 12" rings and they were clearly displayed close up as three solid rings. This was a few years ago, and I have never seen anyone else use the Klamms, but I was impressed.

Best regards,
Glenn Godsey
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Okito set was marketed by Magic Inc.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On 2004-06-02 00:11, Glenn Godsey wrote:
Does anyone use the Klamm locking rings? I saw Oscar Munoz do a very magical close-up performance with three 12" rings and they were clearly displayed close up as three solid rings. This was a few years ago, and I have never seen anyone else use the Klamms, but I was impressed.

Best regards,
Glenn Godsey

I tried using a Quantum-Q Locking Ring in my 7 ring routine, but it just made the routine less workable. I have no problem using a regular key ring with my Klamm/Bumper/Suds set.

I like a ring that isn't too thick because it makes the moves easy to do. I use a 10" set and I have people come up to me after shows, telling me that it's the best ring routine they've ever seen. A great routine, well executed, can eliminate the need for a locking key.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I am selling my Porper three ring set. PM for info.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Quote:
On 2004-05-16 21:21, Walking Bob wrote:
Does anyone know where I could find an orignal set of OHO rings by Okito? It is a two ring set with one 4 inch ring and one 6 inch ring.

Thanks,

Bob

Check Magic, Inc. / Chicago

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Best Quality of Linking Rings. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL