The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Modern Zodiac, by Pablo Amirá (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
For those who don't know, I am obsessed with star sign reveals, so I always love to read another take on the plot.

When you see Pablo's name, you know you'll get a very direct routine and method. Modern Zodiac is no different: it lives on your phone (or in your wallet, if you prefer the printed version) and allows you to get a participant's star sign in a very clean manner.

If you use your phone in any sort of performance (which I'll admit I don't), I absolutely recommend this.

PS: If, like me, you are concerned that this is too similar to Lewis Le Val's "Signs", rest assured: it's nothing like it unless the fact that you have some images on your phone.

You can get it here:
https://modernzodiacmentalism.blogspot.pt
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Is it better than Lewis method?
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
That Lewis one was terrible.
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Personally, I like this one better... But it's a matter of personal taste, I guess Smile
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks Adrien!

"Modern Zodiac" combines technology and psychology in a harmonic manner. The convenience of having some natural graphics in your phone (or printed if you get that) that can help your participant even know more about his zodiac sign, and in a covert manner, know a secret information that can aid you to create that mental miracle.

All ideas are tools, and tools only have value in people.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Wanted to chime in on this lovely little piece!

Pablo and I were jamming the other day on some concepts with our phones (we're such millennials at heart) and he dropped Modern Zodiac on me as a concept!

Instantly interested, I probed him for info and he shared the basic concept with me then afterwards sent me the needed tools.

This is an insanely clever ancient principle applied to iPhones and smart phones!

For those of you expecting another knockoff to Mark Chandaue's Ophiuchus then you will be sorely disappointed...

BUT!

If you are seeking a unique and very clever way to reveal a sign merely thought of that is streamlined, efficient and overall very customizable then you've hit gold!

Top notch Pablo!

XX,
-Jakob
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Does anyone have all three of them? by that I mean, Amira's Modern Zodiac, Lewis Le Val's Signs, Aire Alegria's Told You So? And could compare them perhaps?

//Dan
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2018, dyoung wrote:
Does anyone have all three of them? by that I mean, Amira's Modern Zodiac, Lewis Le Val's Signs, Aire Alegria's Told You So? And could compare them perhaps?

//Dan

I have them. It's hard to compare them without going too much into the method, but I'll try.

The 3 use images on your smartphone and all of them use a very different method, if that's your concern. Aire's has a slight DR involved. Leval's and Amirá's don't.

I'd say all 3 are equally fooling, so it's mostly a matter of aesthetics (personally, I prefer MZ).
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2018, magician 336 wrote:
Wanted to chime in on this lovely little piece!

Pablo and I were jamming the other day on some concepts with our phones (we're such millennials at heart) and he dropped Modern Zodiac on me as a concept!

Instantly interested, I probed him for info and he shared the basic concept with me then afterwards sent me the needed tools.

This is an insanely clever ancient principle applied to iPhones and smart phones!

For those of you expecting another knockoff to Mark Chandaue's Ophiuchus then you will be sorely disappointed...

BUT!

If you are seeking a unique and very clever way to reveal a sign merely thought of that is streamlined, efficient and overall very customizable then you've hit gold!

Top notch Pablo!

XX,
-Jakob

Thanks for your words Jakob Smile
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Modern Zodiac, by Pablo Amirá (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL