The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Triple Coins. (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Glenn Aga
View Profile
New user
Laguna Niguel, CA
27 Posts

Profile of Glenn Aga
Simplymagicweb /Sean.... really love your video and routine. Do you teach the "magic moving pillow" :25 seconds into your routine? Smile
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On May 8, 2019, Glenn Aga wrote:
Simplymagicweb /Sean.... really love your video and routine. Do you teach the "magic moving pillow" :25 seconds into your routine? Smile

Hi Glenn - sadly not my friend, some moves are to be kept underground, innit!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
271 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
Ok, I learned something new. I had to look up "innit". At first I thought it was an acronym, like "IMHO", then I found it was a British contraction. I've been to the UK a few times and never ran into that! I love language.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Innit and dya no wat I meen are essential street magicians lingo, ideally to be used in conjunction with the oscillating pillow illusion.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
271 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
ROFL. Well, I believe the original oscillating pillow illusion dates back to Indian Fakirs performing it for spice traders in the mid 1700's. I was told this by Pop Haydn when he invited me to the exclusive sauna room in the secret basement of the magic castle.
Adam Grace
View Profile
V.I.P.
LA, CA
142 Posts

Profile of Adam Grace
DON'T GO IN THE SECRET BASEMENT!
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
59 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
As far as splits, keep in mind of what you want to accomplish. For single sided, Greg wilson’s is my go to (his replicas are beautiful and he uses earth magnets compared to say the original Johnny Wong version). As far as triple nests...I own both a 3cmx and a triple threat. I love them both and I prefer the Lassen triple over the 3cmx. But either are wonderful options.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Triple Coins. (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL