The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Paul Brook - Mentalism - Promo 2018 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
588 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Hi Everyone Smile

Thought I would share my latest mentalism promo with you all.

I mainly work in the corporate mentalism market and this video is geared towards that sector.

Also, with shorter attention spans ever on the increase, the production company and I decided to focus solely on the reveal of the effect followed by the reaction, rather than the entire mentalism process, as this allows more effects to be condensed into a shorter amount of time. There was also a vested interest in making each of the reveals a different form of media instead of having the revelations all happening on business cards or paper.

With that in mind hope you enjoy it:

Paul Brook - Mind Play - Promo 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0FWdWq_1jU

Would be interested in hearing your thoughts and happy to discuss Smile

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

NEW - Cool Beans Multiple effect mentalism that fits right in your pocket Smile

Ask Paul Podcast A mentalism and magic podcast where you control the content Smile
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
512 Posts

Profile of damien666
Looks great!
I think that Just showing the reveals certainly works!
By the way.. Miss the podcast!
I found it extremely helpful!
Damien James
Craig333
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Liked that, direct and looked professional not sure I'd be pleased if you wrote my pin number on the back of my card with a marker thou lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Paul Brook - Mentalism - Promo 2018 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL