The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Only 3 tricks for the rest of your life...what are they ? (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
vanp8
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of vanp8
Old Amateur

1. Linkig Safety Pins

2. On The Barrelhead

3. Three shell game
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
1. Hands off Acaan Tom

2. Well I don't work a lot with coins but one routine I like performing is One Coin Routine by Tom Stone

3. This is a routine I created and I am very glad of it, it could be described as book test were one participant transmits the word to other participant

Cristóbal
Silversleights04
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, Texas
149 Posts

Profile of Silversleights04
Telepathy Plus

3 Card Monte

Flipstick pen routine
Magic sees Magic.
Together we make each other better.
Do something amazing today.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1297 Posts

Profile of GlenD
First post for me in awhile, just haven't been spending time here but...

Cards: My Ambitious/floating card routine.
Coins: coins across or Lethal Tender (love the instant change and reactions)!
Other: Winston Freer Tile Puzzle routine!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Pauldelafontaine
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Pauldelafontaine
Predict thought of card
Drawing dupe
Which hand effect
Everydayshuffler
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Everydayshuffler
Bang On.
Real Die.
Bill in Fruit.
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
515 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
CSB coins
Coins Across (Paul Green’s In The Trenches “Above, Beside, Below”)
Stand Up Monte
Cool Cash (John T Sheets)
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I think I would choose "Wild Card" "Scotch and Soda" and a Ring and Rope Routine.
Allen
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Quarter Bend, ACR, and Sneak Thief.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8727 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Man, I can do a lot of stuff but having too much stuff usually don't get done much. Smile I've come to only do a few things now & again, some of my stuff and some stuff I picked up and seemed to hold on to from the journey. Often times it don't take much to make people smile, and it doesn't have to be difficult, easy stuff will work just as well most times. Anyway, here are some tricks I guess I'll always do because they are easy to get into and fun to so immediately get so much out of... But it's really cool here that nearly everybody does something different as per them...Just the way The Great Magician in the sky meant for it to be. 🎩

Coins: The MB Transpo PLUS... or Gadabout Coins
*I know Gadabout Coins is an old one but it's just some darn good coin magic and as been such since I learned it as a kid. Smile

Cards: The Old Circus Card Trick (Updated)... or Ultimate Transpo
*I get to do most of what I learned as to card magic in these little tricks and they always amaze. Smile

Close-up: Ultimate Positive Negative... or Sankey's Leaving Home/ Holy Moly
*Any of these little babies is good filler as you move about a room, down a street, through a crowd or just through life. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
816 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Any three Jay Sankey tricks as long as they all only use the Erdnase two-handed color change.
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
1. Stand Up Monte or Corners of Piccadilly
2. My one coin routine (mix from Kanoia Harbottles one coin routine and Kozmos one coin routine)/questionable trick by greg wilson/coinvexed
3. Ring on string/fibre optics
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3728 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
This is a really good question, and if you really think about it, you would have to choose carefully to not drive yourself CRAZY. There are some tricks that I like, like crazy man's handcuffs, but if I had to do it over and over for the rest of my life, I think I would go crazy. So, I think one of the criteria would be tricks that I could do where at least some of them would be slightly different with every single performance. So...

If I could only do one trick, over and over and over and over and over and over, for the rest of my life, I think it would be:

Drawing or word duplication. At least it would be a different trick every time.

If I could add two more, maybe:

A card routine I do that starts with the pivotal peek, shows three wrong cards in the middle, and ends with the participant turning over their card from one of the three wrong cards. This trick has so many elements of amazing magic, and it is always good for a free beer.

Finally, I guess I would say Matthew Wright's Final Destination, which I think it the most magical coins across ever.

If I could add a fourth, it would be Voiceless by Ali Faroutain. Really amazing theater of the mind. Not 100% foolproof, but very entertaining.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Only 3 tricks for the rest of your life...what are they ? (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL