The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Paintball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
Anyone here play? it seems this sport is getting bigger and bigger each week. now with paintballl commercials and tournament coverage on TV... Its a great sport just wondering if anyone else is into it.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Sure Chris, Paintball is a great hobby, we are 10-12 friends who frequently go out paintballing to our local field.
It's growing big time in Norway to, and I know paintballers work really hard getting the majoirty of people to recognize it for the serious sport it is, and not a "war game".

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
That's true... people seem to think its stupid and its a bunch of people running around and shooting. I have convinced some of those people its better and that it involves alot of tactics and skill... and its sooo much fun and gets your adrenaline running...The funniest is when they find out its a pro sport... they get soo mad lol are you a gun owner Eirik?
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Hi Chris,
Well, we're not supposed to call it a "gun" here in Norway, we call it a "marker" Smile
And yes, I own a Kingman Electra DX Titanium Blue marker, with a PureEnergy 3K 800psi tank and a Ricochet 2k Loader, the whole set is now painted flat green.

Been wanting to get my hands on the new Angel, but the price range is to high for me, guess I'll wait until I get a good price on a used model.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Paintball (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL