The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Zero memory work...ha! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12102 Posts

Profile of John C
Https://www.lybrary.com/karma-deck-p-703810.html

Nothing requires zero memory work. Sleeping perhaps.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of The Duster
This review on the page seems to answer the no memory needed question... seems you might need to remember to bring you crib...er gimmick

Interesting but I can't see the plus, compared to Si Stebbins for instance. It has the same drawbacks as S.S, and it is very easy with S.S to do the same things, without having to look at a "gimmick" that some (like me) don't even carry with them nowadays. And if you have to look at a gimmick, why not look at a crib sheet?! Plus the fact that it will look weird to look at it everytime you want to know the position of a card, while with S.S, it can be done as fast and in your head. Unless there were some examples of effects that you could do with this system, and not with other ones, I will stick to Si Stebbins.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1492 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
I couldn't get my head round this either. It's unnecessarily complicated.

Barry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Zero memory work...ha! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL