The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Invisible TT ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Face
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Face
To: rannie ... Do you perform magic to fool magicians?

Well anyway, I bought it also, and I forgot where did I put it so now (since it`s invisible) I can`t find it anymore Smile Smile

Next ... I highly reccommend, they should add a turbo pull and then something that makes this pull invisible and finally something that makes the thing, that made the pull invisible, invisible.

Or how about self working thumbtip? Or a thumbtip, that appeares back on youre thumb later, when you need it again?

OK, I`ve had enough laugh for now...really funny thing Smile Smile
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Quote:
On 2006-03-11 18:59, Face wrote:
To: rannie ... Do you perform magic to fool magicians?

Well anyway, I bought it also, and I forgot where did I put it so now (since it`s invisible) I can`t find it anymore Smile Smile

Next ... I highly reccommend, they should add a turbo pull and then something that makes this pull invisible and finally something that makes the thing, that made the pull invisible, invisible.

Or how about self working thumbtip? Or a thumbtip, that appeares back on youre thumb later, when you need it again?

OK, I`ve had enough laugh for now...really funny thing Smile Smile

Yes! As a matter of fact I do! It is requested from me in my circles. I am a regular lecturer and I feel that Magicians deserve to be entertained as well. It is the most thoughtful thing that you can do to a fellow magician.

To those who said that the idea of using a pull is "stupid", well I really can't contest to that since this is your opinion though it strikes as cruel, however, I feel the more stupid thing to do is to just gun down an idea just like that.

The most stupid methods some times do the job. This is a forum therefore any ideas should be respected or at least taken with an open mind and heart.

Have fun with finding ways gentlemen, if you are great with a TT , then congrats, let the "not so great" use other means.

Peace,

Rannie

aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

PS, Face, check out my routine in the coins section and see my 4 coins and a glass routine and see how magicians enjoy being fooled.

All the best!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Zac Vee
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveling the world with
370 Posts

Profile of Zac Vee
I totally agree with what Rannie said(every idea is needed in magic, old,new, stupid, clever etc), plus I highly recommend watching Rannie's video in the show me the money section it’s really entertaining with a kicker ending that fooled everyone.

Zac
peace, love and kindness.. no terms and conditions

1001 Magic Nights Blog
www.kasrani1.wordpress.com

http://www.kasrani.com/
jgravelle
View Profile
Loyal user
Milwaukee (Head shown not actual size)
270 Posts

Profile of jgravelle
I think if we look at this as a thumbtip with a pull, it lacks appeal.

But as a pull that (conveniently enough) can be concealed upon your thumb, it certainly has potential, at least among those doing their vanishes mechanically.

Regards,

-jjg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Invisible TT ? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL