The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Uri Geller resource (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
476 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
After yet more trouble with hosting providers my site, www.urigellerinfo.com is online again.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
535 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
The work you did and the meticulous research is impressive, you should receive some type of formal recognition or something. Maybe even UG should thank you.

On the other side, the idea that so much was written about Geller in so many countries and languages is breathtaking. Any magician could only dream to have 10% of that.
Have a nice day
Goldfield
View Profile
Loyal user
Universe
292 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
I agree with Max you've really done an amazing service here. Uri's a legend and your archive a tremendous case study in what's possible. Thank you
The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. Nikola Tesla, Serbian Inventor
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2910 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Excellent!
Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
476 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
Thank you all for the kind words,it makes it all worthwhile.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1569 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
I echo the other comments. Very interesting reading some of the clippings from back in the day. I applaud your efforts. Hopefully UG did too.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
422 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
There is a Uri Geller museum underway in Israel. World's largest bent spoon is there
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
bofx
View Profile
Elite user
France
496 Posts

Profile of bofx
Thank you for sharing your archives on Uri.
This is a remarkable research and compilation work!
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
deanr201
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of deanr201
I can only appreciate the time and effort that has gone into creating such a resource; Just having a read through some of it now, there is some fascinating things I did not know about Uri
Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
476 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
Once again I'm extremely gratified by the compliments for the site and pleased to know that some people find it of use.

Unfortunately there are a large number of dead external links in the bibliography now as many of them were added some sixteen years ago and I have failed to keep on top of maintaining them. Fixing them all will be tough but I'm working on it.

The entries in the bibliography have also been entered in a MS Access database which I'm happy to share with anyone that cares to email me via the address found in my profile here or on the site itself.

I would also add that although my original intention was to maintain a completely neutral tone when making my own comments on some of the Geller literature, I allowed my own feelings at the time to leak into my writing. I will eventually work on that too.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1408 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Thank you for sharing this, Steve. An exceptional resource.
cskibinsky
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of cskibinsky
I myself have spoken with Uri and am a believer. I have even experimented with telepathy and remote viewing and have had successful results. It's what got me interested in mentalism.
mike herbert
View Profile
New user
mike herbert
52 Posts

Profile of mike herbert
Thankyou Stephen for this great resource, there are some lovely clippings and quotes. I have read a fair bit about Geller over the years and this serves as a reminder of how it felt for me when I first saw him on the TV. There is enough material here, in the right hands to make metal bending feel real again.

Mike
Alithea
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Alithea
Hi Stephen

Just wondered if your site will be back up any time soon - its a fantastic resource, so please do try and keep it live (and let the Café know if there's anything we can do to help make sure it remains online).

I was just about to browse it, as wanted to check on something - which you may have made a record of.

All the best

Alithea
Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
476 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
The site should be online again in a month or so. Please PM me if there is anything I can help with in the meantime.
Luciole
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Luciole
Steve, also hope that your site will be back soon because it was a wonderful resource.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Uri Geller resource (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL