The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » CSB with Dollar size set (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8523 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On May 12, 2018, Mb217 wrote:
Just so good! Loved it! Smile

Just gotta say, I still agree with this post. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
916 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2019, StarManager wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2019, I Believe In Magic wrote:
This is great, I have now ordered a set from Ron Davies (service thus far has been absolutely fantastic) so I’m excited to receive them and have a go at a similar routine! Thanks for posting this 👍🏻

Would like to know the "fit and finish" of the Davies set you get. Really appreciate a quality report! Thanks!

This. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
876 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Special User - Don't understand. .. .
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
916 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Arrows pointing to your remark about wanting to know the fit and finish of the Davies set. 🙂👍
countrymaven
View Profile
Special user
992 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Great routine. Your routine is not only original but provides great ideas for magicians in using a CSB set.

It is sad on the MC, when a great and original routine is shown, that other magicians will criticize the one part they don't like. Instead of appreciating it as a great overall routine. Useful for really thinking about and creating your routine.
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
876 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Totally agree with countrymaven. I think of every single video I see a brother post here as if it were a free download! There is always something I can see, learn, understand better when guys share their personal work. No camera tricks, no glitz. Real magic like what I have to do in the real world. Sometimes I see something I would whisper constructively in the producer of the video's ear. And that is what PM is for . . .
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of webtech
I just recieved a Morgan dollar sized CSB set I ordered from Roy Kueppers.
Here is a link to the pic of the coins...
https://roykueppers.com/wp-content/uploa......pan3.jpg
To order...
https://roykueppers.com/product/copper-silver-brass/
Awesome set. I love these coins.
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
876 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Webtech great photo. Thanks for sharing. Would love to see the assembled side for fit if you get a chance. Thank you!
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of webtech
Here you go StarManager...
https://imgur.com/a/fH0VAGD
Gimmick is on the bottom right.
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
876 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Webtech thank you so very much. That is absolutely fine for regular work. Looks great! So appreciate that you took the time to share this for me and I know it will help others decide as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » CSB with Dollar size set (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL