The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Haunted 2.0 by Mark Traversoni and Peter Eggink (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
One of the most efficient, practical, and easy to use HAUNTED DECKS is available once again!

Imagine having your spectator choose ANY card (absolutely no forcing) and Signing it.
The card is then placed into the middle of the deck and without ANY hook-ups whatsoever, the deck
eerily begins to move.

The deck automatically cuts itself and one card shoots out. It's the Spectator's signed selection!!

Perform on the street, walkaround or close up, Actually you can perform this anywhere, anytime
without ANY set-up.

HAUNTED 2.0 can be performed under the most scrutinizing test conditions. Deck can be isolated under a glass dome
or any other container as there are absolutely NO hook-ups. Performer can even leave the room when the magic happens!!

The gimmick is so small and ingenious you will never want to leave home without it in your deck. Gimmick will not interfere
with performing other card tricks.

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=61010

Remember:

• NO Threads!
  • NO Extra Decks to Carry!
  • NO Hook-ups Whatsoever!
  • NO Angle Issues!
  • Instant Reset
  • Repeat Multiple Times in a Row
  • Perform Under Test Conditions
  • Perform Surrounded
  • 100% Self-Working
  • Start Performing Right Away
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
If it still works without having to do those ridiculous hand-gestures then I’m sold.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Ad copy above says "Start Performing Right Away," and on the Murphy's page says "Very easy to do." Also on the Murphy's page (upper right) it says, "Difficulty: Intermediate".

I'm not a HD guy, but this one should be interesting to follow.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Yes this looks interesting to me as well I am not a card guy but looking into getting this.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
johndamen
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of johndamen
Is this a new 2.0? Didn't this come out in 2012?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On May 14, 2018, johndamen wrote:

Doesn't appear to be as the first line says "available again". Also, I thought this version belonged to Rasmus.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 14, 2018, mantel wrote:
Quote:
On May 14, 2018, johndamen wrote:

Doesn't appear to be as the first line says "available again". Also, I thought this version belonged to Rasmus.

This is a new package which has been streamlined and simplified and now rereleased at a lower price.

Because the method is the same as the original 2.0 it would not have been right to call it a 3.0.

This version does not belong to Rasmus it is actually the other way around, it was Peter's concept first and I came along and improved it.

No other hands off Haunted Deck gives the range of animation and movement and the card then crawls out at the end.

You also get the new option where the card can jump / shoot out of the deck.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Will this work with my tarot deck?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 15, 2018, Slim King wrote:
Will this work with my tarot deck?

It comes ready made in red bicycle but we give you supplies to make more so you could build one very easily in any deck you like, the video shows you how to make them.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks..
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
This is good chance and opportunity for those who missed the boat earlier.

You, yourself, will be surprised to see the way the deck moves and shoots the card out - Automatically and totally hands free. You will love the effect.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I see this available through you Mark?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 15, 2018, pegasus wrote:
I see this available through you Mark?

Yes we have it here https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......oni.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

McIntyreMagic
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn, NY
88 Posts

Profile of McIntyreMagic
Quick question, I (unfortunately) missed the boat last time. When doing some research into the old 2.0, I saw certain stores supplied refills. Does that imply the gimmick will only work for so many performances or does it mean the gimmick is fragile and might break.
Thanks,
John McIntyre
John McIntyre
My website: http://mcintyremagic.com
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 15, 2018, McIntyreMagic wrote:
Quick question, I (unfortunately) missed the boat last time. When doing some research into the old 2.0, I saw certain stores supplied refills. Does that imply the gimmick will only work for so many performances or does it mean the gimmick is fragile and might break.
Thanks,
John McIntyre

The gimmick will wear out over time.

You can refresh and make the gimmick with the supplies given which will last a long time, when they run out you can buy more supplies, the refill pack is listed at $15 in the US.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

McIntyreMagic
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn, NY
88 Posts

Profile of McIntyreMagic
Great thanks Mark!
John McIntyre
My website: http://mcintyremagic.com
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I should mention there are a couple of new small differences in this 2.0 version.

The gimmick has been built differently to make it easier to find in the deck which was not a feature before, you also get my new tap out move where you let the deck animate half way, tap the corner and the card jumps out of the deck.

This is nice addition for those that don't want to wait for the full animation or want the faster effect, I've had the card land under peoples hands at tables and they scream!
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Is there a performance video?
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Agree totally with Ustaad.
very nice and powerful effect.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Radar......................
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Haunted 2.0 by Mark Traversoni and Peter Eggink (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL