The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ARTFUL DECEPTIONS by Allan Zola Kronzek (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Any thoughts/reviews on this book??:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S24052
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Anyone?
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
It is a great little book. A lot of it came out previously in his booklet 'Destiny,chance and freewill' which was given a glowing review by Jamy Ian Swiss in a old 'Genii' So you have a sandwich routine with a funny script,a version of the 'Lucky' coin. There is also a very funny presentation for the $100.00 bill switch but of course you have to live in the U.S. for it to work.
My only complaint is there was not enough new routines in it.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
philipsw
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of philipsw
I really enjoyed this. I hadn't seen any of the routines before - though I believe several have been published before. You're really buying the presentations here more than the 'tricks' several of which are standard routines. But I really loved some of the framing of these which will probably make me dust a few off again. You can read my full review here: http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk/2018/08/0......-review/
http://www.morethanmagic.co.uk

It's not what you do but the way that you do it!
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
In “Vanish” magazine in one of the issues is published a routine from the book (BTW I hate when they do that it lowers the value of the book). The routine is a very nice thought of card routine that is an “audience pleaser and magician fooler”. I did it some time ago for magicians and fooled them. One of them brought a girl and she particularly liked me I mean the effect.

BTW John Bannon published a variation of this effect (in Mentalissimo?). If you look at Mr. Bannon’s Effect you will see he didn’t have Mr. Zola’s complete description of the effect because he tries to solve some “problems” that in the complete description of the effect are solved MUCH MORE elegantly!

Anyways

Good luck that’s what I can write right now
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
Gaijin
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Gaijin
This gem is totally under-rated and has lots of commercially effective plots whilst not difficult at all to achieve. I perform 3 of the routines regularly and all of them left a lasting impression on my spectators, it's been a joy to read the ideas in there and perform them on a regular basis. It even inspired me to create some new routines for Zoom shows, what can I say, buy a copy if you find one. They seem all sold out and Mr. Kronzek should definitely get another batch of those for the magic community, the value for money is too good. I have never been excited by a card magic book for years and thanks to the creativity found there, I feel happy again to perform card magic. Penguin has some of these tricks available in video, I recommend each of them if you cannot find the book.
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
789 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
This is back in print. At least 3 of the 9 effects have been put out as $10 downloads.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Fabulous book. Full of winners
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2024, emyers99 wrote:
Fabulous book. Full of winners
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Allan Kronzek
View Profile
New user
Sag Harbor, NY
3 Posts

Profile of Allan Kronzek
Dear friends and colleagues,
I am delighted to announce that Artful Deceptions is back in print. Most dealers have it, but when you purchase from Vanishing Inc. you get an additional routine as a perk. Kindly click on the link to see Andi Gladwin’s terrific promo trailer and reviews of the book. If you do card magic for real people, this book is for you. https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/card-m......eptions/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ARTFUL DECEPTIONS by Allan Zola Kronzek (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL