The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Cruise Ship Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
334 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi all, been a semi pro comedy magciain many years, working now as a pianoman on cruise ships but am very keen to start working as a flyon ships comedy magician. Pianoplayers need to be away for months and Ive done 3 years so its time to hone into my first loves, magic and comedy. Anyone doing it now, or can offer up any resources for learning routines for stage that work well on a ship at sea. regards Alan D Books, DVDs etc
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3642 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome The Pianoman,

This is the area where people introduce themselves so you may want to restate your question in the appropriate fora. I'm thinking "Tricky Business" might be good.

How large are the venues for Stand-Up on board ships?

Several of the Fora deal with parlor sized Magic, like "Boxes, Bags and Tubes", "Knots and Loops" and "Smooth as Silk" so do a search for Cruise Ships and such.

Anyway, have fun here.

-Mary Mowder
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
334 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi Mary, thanks for that..I remember your picture from years ago when I first joined here...I will do as you suggested. Regards Alan
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8167 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
So, Pianoman...

Ya gotta keep in mind that you are, or, will be, asking magicians who are making a living, or, at least, a part time living, performing on cruise ships. Thus, you are, or, will be, COMPETING for their jobs.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3642 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Quote:
On May 31, 2018, The Pianoman wrote:
Hi Mary, thanks for that..I remember your picture from years ago when I first joined here...I will do as you suggested. Regards Alan

Er, um ... yes and I still look exactly the same LOL

-Mary
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
334 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Mary this is an amazing coincidence...wow....our cosmic connection is strong as I look exactly the same too lol x
trickynick
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of trickynick
Hi Everyone, I have worked on cruise ships for 48 years (Scary!) in 2011 I wrote a great little book "Cruise Magic 101, How To Make A Great Living Working On Cruise Ships." I just released a double DVD set called "Cruise Magic -the DVD-
which is three hours of really SOLID information on how to get booked, rebooked and do a great job working on a cruise ship. It covers 28 topics that answer all these questions and MANY more. You can see a trailer about it at https://tinyurl.com/yyghhhj2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Cruise Ship Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL