The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AmazeBox Kraft by Mark Shortland (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
A new updated version has been released and I like it a lot.

It is compact, folds flat for transport easily, has magnetic locking and looks like a cardboard box.

Check it out here https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......ick.html

We are also supplying free of charge some extra gimmicks to enhance the use of the box for anyone buying this from us, along with a bonus video to show you how to install the extra gimmicks.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I have the original version and would like to know some more details.
1. What are the dimensions when flat?
2. How easy is it to collapse and re-build?
3. Can it be flat and loaded?
4. Can it be assembled in front of an audience?
5. Does it "work" the same as the original?

Thanks, Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
deanr201
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of deanr201
Love the look of the new box, looks very natural, well as natural as you can get! Very tempted!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 22, 2018, tgplano wrote:

Thanks, Ted

1: The envelope it comes in is approx 55 x 43cm
2: Very see my Facebook Vlog https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/blog/
3: No
4: Yes but it would not be loaded which would be of no use.
5: The method yes but box design is different and improved.

We also include a free magnet pack to add to the box to make things a little bit better if you buy from Saturn Magic. https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......ick.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
I have it and love it as it provides just another look in addition to the white and black one. I'm not going to go into details why this is great prop.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On May 22, 2018, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:

Thanks, Ted

We also include a free magnet pack to add to the box to make things a little bit better if you buy from Saturn Magic. https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......ick.html

Doesn't it already come with magnets or do you provide extras?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On May 22, 2018, rklew64 wrote:
I have it and love it as it provides just another look in addition to the white and black one. I'm not going to go into details why this is great prop.

You don't have to, a simple google search will show the curious more than enough on the trailer. It really p***es me off the way its gone. No more secrets, all about the sale. There's zero chance I will buy this or any of the other of the "latest & greatest" that Mr or Mrs Google can find with the explanation trailers.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 23, 2018, innercirclewannabe wrote:
Quote:

You don't have to, a simple google search will show the curious more than enough on the trailer. It really p***es me off the way its gone. No more secrets, all about the sale. There's zero chance I will buy this or any of the other of the "latest & greatest" that Mr or Mrs Google can find with the explanation trailers.

Don’t forget YouTube.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 23, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks, Ted

Our magnet set is in addition to the ones installed, I feel they are needed I'm surprised they did not fit them or something else to do the job as standard.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Does this version still use Velcro?
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
What is the size of the box when assembled ?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 23, 2018, shomemagic wrote:
What is the size of the box when assembled ?

See here for details https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/blog/
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On May 23, 2018, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:
On May 23, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks, Ted

Our magnet set is in addition to the ones installed, I feel they are needed I'm surprised they did not fit them or something else to do the job as standard.

Does this mean that it is not really working as well as it should with the supplied magnets?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
These are extra and nothing to do with the ones supplied.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

GusGarcia
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of GusGarcia
I love how clever the amazebox is. I have my black one collecting dust until I find something cool to use it for. To be fair, I don’t so much mentalism work.
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Quote:
Quote:

I was going to say that while I agree with you, utility items are usually a bit more google-proof because, in most cases, they seem a minor part of the presentation. Nope- google cardboard box prediction and a link to buy from Vanishing Inc comes up near the top. F. that. (Cue all the 'pros' lining up to say that specs don't care about secrets, real performers don't care about Google, blah, blah blah.).
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Now try that same Google search in an incognito browser, where google is not using your magicians history to show you more relevant searches, and you will get a different result with none of the links you mention.

99.99% of spectators just want to be entertained and have no interest in googling anything magic related. The couple who are also have to be savvy enough to get the correct search terms, which is NOT a given.

Believe what you want, but I think this is much to do about nothing.

Quote:
On May 23, 2018, Calvin826 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I was going to say that while I agree with you, utility items are usually a bit more google-proof because, in most cases, they seem a minor part of the presentation. Nope- google cardboard box prediction and a link to buy from Vanishing Inc comes up near the top. F. that. (Cue all the 'pros' lining up to say that specs don't care about secrets, real performers don't care about Google, blah, blah blah.).
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
I agree with Kaliix.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On May 23, 2018, Kaliix wrote:
Now try that same Google search in an incognito browser, where google is not using your magicians history to show you more relevant searches, and you will get a different result with none of the links you mention.

99.99% of spectators just want to be entertained and have no interest in googling anything magic related. The couple who are also have to be savvy enough to get the correct search terms, which is NOT a given.

Believe what you want, but I think this is much to do about nothing.

Quote:
On May 23, 2018, Calvin826 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you're going to quote me Kaliix, will you at least quote me correctly. Also, I mentioned no words for a google search, not sure how you understood that I did? Finally, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I believe that the art is dying a death because, simply put, secrets are not secrets anymore. The mystery that was once associated with what we do is now too easily exposed. Hence me taking extra care not to get caught up in the 'latest and greatest'. Good luck to those that do. I have my opinion and you have yours. Carry on.
Smile
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Innercirclewannabe, I understnd that quoting 2 replies in the same post can be confusing but you should know by now that it's typically the LAST post in the quote that is being replied to so I believe Kaliix was responding to Calvin826 and not you. And what Kaliix said is true. Googling cardboard box prediction does NOT bring up anything exposing the trick if done from a neutral browser history.

You are free to believe that the art is dying a slow death but it is difficult to provide any conclusive evidence that that is the case.
For most effects it is hard to google an expose and the vast majority of people do not bother anyway.
Not to mention that the the enjoyment and entertainment should go beyond merely the secret anyway.
But fair enough, we can agree to disagree if you like. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AmazeBox Kraft by Mark Shortland (17 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL