The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » A night of mystery and magic (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Signet
A group of magicians from Scranton PA heard about a guy that needed an electric wheelchair to be able to get around. They put together a show at a local theatre and raised the money for the chair. These people put on a three hour show with five different acts. It was a magic extravaganza! Thank you to the gang from Mel's Magic. You have shown how our art can be used as a force for good.
avalanche49
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of avalanche49
WOW! That must have been one heck of a magic show! Those electric wheelchairs can be very expensive. I perform for a lot of charities here locally and I know first hand how magic can work miracles.
mellanp
View Profile
New user
Scranton, Pa.
59 Posts

Profile of mellanp
Hi, I own Mel's Magic City and wanted to thank you both for your kind words! Our magic group is about helping each other out magically and in life. Our fund raiser show "A Night of Magic and Mystery" was a major success. The art of magic literally changes lives!
Ironjim
View Profile
New user
Northern Ca
50 Posts

Profile of Ironjim
Great story. That magic show really did change a life. Congrats to all involved. Mel, it sounds like you have a great group of regulars.
walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
107 Posts

Profile of walidosama
I'm proud of being part of this community
Keep it up.
Good luck
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Bet that was a great night!
Respects to everyone involved ...

wulfiesmith
djsqzme
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of djsqzme
What a wonderful idea. any DMV magicians to throw a fundraiser event for Australia?
jdub
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jdub
Awesome! This is what I love about the magic community. The world needs more of this!
Luke Wolf
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Luke Wolf
This is so great to hear!
dbaltes1520
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of dbaltes1520
This is a great idea. I was doing some online shows for non-profits to help them with some fund-raising, this will add to the effort in the area. Great job!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » A night of mystery and magic (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL