The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Hard Work pays off (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
I recently have been revamping my whole show with wedding receptions in mind. I tried to work everything into a romantic theme. Every minute that I wasn't working or sleeping was spent thinking about the new show. I re-wrote patter and re-arranged routines to make them more effective. I spent countless hours here at the Café and a big Thank You goes out to everybody, I had many conversations and received many ideas from alot of you. My first wedding with the "new" show isn't until Mid-June but last week I was asked to do strolling & table-hopping at a wine-tasting for about 75 people. I decided to break out the new material and all I can say is WOW!! It turns out the host & hostess were using this party to announce their engagment!! My romance themed show couldn't have found a better testing ground and everything worked far better than I could have hoped for. Thanks once again to everyone here at the Café. It goes to show...Hard Work & dedication to your goal pay off.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Hard Work pays off (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL