The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sixth Sense 3 by Hugo Shelley (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4076 Posts

Profile of videoman
Whether it's flipping a coin, shooting a basket, or sinking a putt, OR even guessing which hand...People know instinctively and from their own life experiences that doing anything many times in a row is much more difficult that simply doing it once.

However, for entertainments sake I do usually mention that the first time may have been 50/50 but the odds go up exponentially each time. Many people do not really know what exponentially means but they know it's a REALLY BIG number.
Dannyflek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
The only reason as a professional gambler I raised this issue is I actually work on a tiny fractional profit compounded everyday . The rewards on this are huge and of course I don’t make this type of money , but how many lay people would realise that if you started with 1 penny and doubled that everyday ie heads or tails 50/50 etc . After 30 days that penny would have compounded to 5 million dollars . Trust me that needs explaining to most people , that was the main point I was trying to raise earlier .
Anyway a very interesting thread Smile
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3817 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Nov 9, 2018, Dannyflek wrote:
The only reason as a professional gambler I raised this issue is I actually work on a tiny fractional profit compounded everyday . The rewards on this are huge and of course I don’t make this type of money , but how many lay people would realise that if you started with 1 penny and doubled that everyday ie heads or tails 50/50 etc . After 30 days that penny would have compounded to 5 million dollars . Trust me that needs explaining to most people , that was the main point I was trying to raise earlier .
Anyway a very interesting thread Smile

Good point. I would however like to point out this:

For MLM, 15 levels down and you run out of the number of people in the world. Even with this fact, Herbal Life is alive and well regardless of how well known this fact is.

Point being? Feels over reals bruh. Ha ha ha ha ha.
Juno-How
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Juno-How
Anyone know of a UK dealer with this in stock? Thanks
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11515 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2018, Juno-How wrote:
Anyone know of a UK dealer with this in stock? Thanks

How about any dealer. Go for a scan 3d
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2337 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Should be back in stock next week sometime.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
375 Posts

Profile of Deano88
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2018, Saturn UK wrote:
Should be back in stock next week sometime.

If that's true that's great Smile
magusofpower
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
13 Posts

Profile of magusofpower
Stevens Magic has received another very limited supply of Sixth Sense 3.0. It qualifies for free worldwide shipping and is scheduled to ship out on Dec. 15th. They will go very fast!
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3018 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
If Stevens has it in stock, why is it not shipping until the 15th? That doesn't make sense to me
magusofpower
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
13 Posts

Profile of magusofpower
Perhaps an agreement with the creator. I’m not affiliated with Stevens Magic in any way. I just purchased one from them and wanted to share the information. Check out their site for yourself. Sorry if it doesn’t make sense to you but it’s the truth.
magusofpower
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
13 Posts

Profile of magusofpower
Stevens was one of only a handful of shops who were provided Sixth Sense 3.0 when it originally went on the market in June. They may not have the next batch in their store yet but are allowed to sell so many which will ship on the 15th (only speculating as I am not affiliated with them). It may ship from Stevens or it may ship directly from Hugo (not sure). But they are showing it shipping free world-wide on the 15th of December. Stevens is highly reputable so I wouldn’t think they are misleading anyone.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4076 Posts

Profile of videoman
If anyone has been wanting this I just put a post in the for sale forum.
It is absolutely just like new so you may as well save yourself some money..

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......c=681120
MF Tom
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of MF Tom
We have a very limited quantity in stock and ready for shipping at: https://www.mystiquefactory.com/products......-shelley

Best,
Tom
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
Are there any reviews on this yet? Is it worth the money? (I know that’s subjective but after a general opinion) Is it reliable?

I expected these to fly out of stock as they’d been off the market for so long but they’re still showing for sale
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Sunny Orlando
881 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Personally I love mine. I used it at my gig for L'Oreal without fail, and I carry it with me all the time. This is my first magnetic detection device, so I cant compare it to others, but I'm very happy with it!
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1716 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
I have both Scan3D and SS3 and while SS3 is a bit bigger, I like it better. Everything is self contained in the unit and the fact you can play on parameters such as sensibility with the app on your phone.

Now I'm waiting for Flux to arrive, maybe it will replace my SS3.

I even had a special leather wristband with a secret compartment so I can have my SS3 on me at all time !
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
AlexanderG
View Profile
Veteran user
You are now thinking of my
334 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Pros and cons of different detectable objects (e.g., half dollars, quarters, rings, small magnets, etc.). Would be very interested in the preferences of experienced workers. Thanks.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Sunny Orlando
881 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
I've used both a magnetic Loonie (Keupers) and a magnetic US quarter (Tango). Both were easily detected
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3284 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
My go to is a Keupers Canadian quarter. Works great.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10392 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2018, Alex DLF wrote:
I have both Scan3D and SS3 and while SS3 is a bit bigger, I like it better. Everything is self contained in the unit and the fact you can play on parameters such as sensibility with the app on your phone.

Now I'm waiting for Flux to arrive, maybe it will replace my SS3.

I even had a special leather wristband with a secret compartment so I can have my SS3 on me at all time !

Flux is so much faster on the read + flux also offers instant reset if the unit gets magnetized (too close to a magnet).

SS3 literally needs to be shut off and on again if it gets magnetized.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sixth Sense 3 by Hugo Shelley (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL