The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sixth Sense 3 by Hugo Shelley (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10475 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I think unfortunately Hugo might have missed something within the programming. It's a shame
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3322 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2018, saysold1 wrote:
I think unfortunately Hugo might have missed something within the programming. It's a shame

Had not heard that there were any issues with programming? have been using mine now for over a year and have not experienced any problems. Just curious.

John
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
879 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Same here.. No issues.
UBT (UNDERGROUND BOTTOM TEAR) - NOW AVAILABLE!

videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4182 Posts

Profile of videoman
It took forever for this to be officially released. The release date kept being pushed back, and we're not talking a week or two but months and months.
Then it was released to great fanfare and quickly sold out and now has taken forever to restock.

Doesn't seem that Hugo depends very much on his product line for income as he just seems to put things out when the mood strikes.
So this could show up in a week or two or it could be months or years. It may even be discontinued and the next one you see is version 3.5 or 4.
I get the feeling it is more of a hobby with him than a business. At least he runs it that way IMO.
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1303 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Does this item depend on an app on your smartphone?
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
No it doesn’t but you do have that option if you like.
Twitter @darjames
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1214 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Where can we buy this? Sold out or unavailable yet?
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
No news from Hugo ? They said mid September for new stock..
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
WayneNZ
View Profile
Special user
New Zealand
960 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
I have been trying to contact Him with an issue with another version ,wont be taking the risk again on another one.
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
I have also some problems. it is stop to work witout any warnning. somtimes its work great,and somtimes not. I little disappointed for 300$ I expected more
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1214 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2018, Johnny250 wrote:
I have also some problems. it is stop to work witout any warnning. somtimes its work great,and somtimes not. I little disappointed for 300$ I expected more

Smile is this happening with more people? Smile
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
304 Posts

Profile of drawfull
I've had no issues with anything from Hugo - and that includes communication. He's always been on the ball to respond to my queries and help with everything I've needed. It's a shame other's don't seem to have received the same level of customer care. Maybe he's on holiday?
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
226 Posts

Profile of otreboR
A magicdealer here in Holland is expecting this item in the beginning of December.
Zargo
View Profile
New user
Germany
59 Posts

Profile of Zargo
Its far too long for the wait...ordered, paid still not received..now its says it is being shipped on 20. Dezember....
I don't understand the problem and this delay..there should be at least some statement from Hugo directly! Smile
Magic by Marko (Zauberer, Trick Artist from Germany)
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible"!
(Walt Disney)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4182 Posts

Profile of videoman
I don’t know anything about Hugo Shelley, but I have read many complaints about him being extremely hard to reach. I also know it seems to be common that his products are unavailable or have long delays.

It’s certainly a strange way to run a business. I always get the impression that he creates and markets these products on the side because he enjoys it. It seems more like a hobby. I’m not sure he needs or cares about the money or income. He puts things out when feels like it, which isn’t very often.

On the other hand, Craig Filicetti of ProMystic offers an equally good if not better product, that is less expensive, and he also provides incredible customer service. I’ve never understood why people are willing to wait an indeterminate amount of time to spend more money, and not know if they will ever see or hear from the creator again.
Senzo
View Profile
New user
France
7 Posts

Profile of Senzo
Mine is for sale ...
Senzo
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
226 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, videoman wrote:
On the other hand, Craig Filicetti of ProMystic offers an equally good if not better product, that is less expensive, and he also provides incredible customer service. I’ve never understood why people are willing to wait an indeterminate amount of time to spend more money, and not know if they will ever see or hear from the creator again.

I don't know if you are correct about it being less expensive. You also need a receiver.
With SS3.0 you only have 1 device. That's why I am still interested in this product.
Too bad we have to wait so long for it be available again. We already had to wait so long for it being released.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3322 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Promystic's SCAN 3D is $399 ($578 with receiver), Sixth Sense 3.0 when available is $300. Both great products, In this case I prefer Sixth Sense 3.0 for reasons I have shared earlier.
Dannyflek
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
The problem with Hugo is he is as illusive as the Scarlett pimpernel or Dave Forrest Smile
Its a 50/50 effect after all but a 90/10 chance he won’t respond to a pm about his releases imo Smile
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3843 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2018, Dannyflek wrote:
The problem with Hugo is he is as illusive as the Scarlett pimpernel or Dave Forrest Smile
Its a 50/50 effect after all but a 90/10 chance he won’t respond to a pm about his releases imo Smile

Just to elaborate on your post. Which hand isn't 50/50. If you only perform one round then yes, it's 50/50, but that's also a nonsensical way to perform a which hand routine. Which hand routines gets more and more impossible the more times you nail it.

One round. 50/50
Two rounds 2 out of 2
Three rounds 3 out of 3.

So on and so forth. The odds logically and obviously becomes less and less the more times you repeat it. The fact that you keep nailing it even though the odds progressively becomes less and less favorable for you is what makes it entertaining and intriguing.

It's not even a probability/odds that the audience needs to follow along to. It's more of a inherent rationale they will have, instinctive, intuitive. Makes which hand actually one of the strongest things one can perform for someone and also lends itself to a wide array of plots/presentations. You can play it as something that demonstrates intuition, reading tells, precognition, remote viewing, etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sixth Sense 3 by Hugo Shelley (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL