The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Blindside Deck - by Rubiales (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andrew124C41
View Profile
New user
Somewhere near Washington, DC
77 Posts

Profile of andrew124C41
Has anyone seen this?
I have not been able to embed videos, so if anyone can PM me and explain the method I will do so in the future...meanwhile, here is the demo:

http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=......rtID=366
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
I cannot see the videos on Card-Shark's site either!
Anyway I looked for the performance on YouTube and found it.

Mark
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
It does look awesome. I'm wondering about the "little something" that may be involved.
Jack
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Jack
I need more information as well before I purchase it, so I'm not getting a gimmick pair of glasses and need someone to pose as the owner. If the deck does it by itself that would be awesome! I saw the move and know what's happening, I just don't know how.
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
I have seen this deck in action. You do not need any special glasses or anything else other than the deck to perform. I think that when you see it, you'll ask yourself why you didn't think of something like this before but it really is a lot of fun and it has a strong impact on audiences.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Rubiales
View Profile
New user
El Puerto de Santa Maria
89 Posts

Profile of Rubiales
Hello, the deck of cards is just what you need to perform the tricks and I’m pretty sure you’re going to used this deck for a lot of different things. Hugs!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Blindside Deck - by Rubiales (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL