The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Woody Aragon - Memorized Deck Set (vanishingincmagic.com) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
638 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
I actually think it is the opposite, the work you put in learning stack will stay with you much longer than the effort on doing a perfect faro. And it will keep your brain younger Smile Both Tamariz and Woody have lots of effects that use just half the stack. If you need ideas on how to memorize half the stack, Woody's techniques worked better for me than Tamariz methods. If after getting the book or DVD you have questions or need tips, PM me and I can share a couple of things that worked for me.

Marc
BaryBazz
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
213 Posts

Profile of BaryBazz
Thanks very much Marc
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
It’s not as hard as it sounds. I used the images from Woodys book to help me remember. I first did 10, then 20, 25, 35, and finally 52. Actually now for most nights to go to sleep I practice in my head with my eyes closed. 1 is for X, 2 is for Y and I go to sleep Smile
And yes you can just use 1/2 the stack.
But to get everything smooth it does require more work than just memorizing and I’m still working on it.
I have though performed a couple of effects successfully to peoples amazement.
It’s very strong when done right.
BaryBazz
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
213 Posts

Profile of BaryBazz
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Woody Aragon - Memorized Deck Set (vanishingincmagic.com) (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL