The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Misdirection for card in the mouth revelation? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Hi Everybody,
Could someone help me with the misdirection sequence for the card in the mouth revelation.
I don't mean a folded card. The ending for an ambitious card routine, and the card is just hanging there The Cellini lecture video
Cellini does Ambitious card and two times it ends up on the table, then he says it ends up in his mouth. I know Patrick Page does this too, but I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks for your help,
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
It is in Cellini's book I believe. There is also a version in the Mark Desouza Video/book set available from Camirad academy. Both of the sources are great and well worth the money.
Brent Braun
http://www.braunmagic.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Thanks Brent!! I'll check it out.
James
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Mark Mason has some great misdirection techniques for this effect on his video Real World Magic Vol 1 (I believe).
Yakworld.
braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
I forgot to mention that Jon Allen has this on his new video also. If you haven't seen this video yet you should definatley check it out.
Brent Braun
http://www.braunmagic.com
gimmick1586
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of gimmick1586
Jeff McBride acts like he caught a little invisible ball then throws it in his mouth then produces the cards.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2002-07-14 20:12, braunmagic wrote:
I forgot to mention that Jon Allen has this on his new video also. If you haven't seen this video yet you should definatley check it out. Brent Braun

Hi Brent,
Do you mean where the card is just hanging there? I don't want to fold the card and stick it all the way in my mouth. I just mean
hanging it by a corner and then they notice after a few seconds. Is this type of routine covered in Jon Allen's video?
Thank you all for all the info,
James
blurr
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of blurr
That is exactly what john does on his video.
It is a great video, with solid routines and excellent theory on "audience participation".

Blurr
"Someday men will look back and say I was the start of the 20th century."
---Jack the Ripper
Magicman01462
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Magicman01462
Its actually easy to get the card into your mouth, all you have to do is Smile prettend to cough as the card is palmed in your hand, as it is palmed fold it, and practice this until you can fold it into 4ths and under the cover of a cough slip it in. Good luck

Magicman01462
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Misdirection for card in the mouth revelation? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL