The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Roughing spray (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
859 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I appreciate all of the feedback.👍 from everyone.👌
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1924 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2018, Freddie Henderson wrote:
Plastidip is the best I have found Smile

Recently used Plasti-Dip for the first time to make an Invisible Deck. I think it's my new favorite.
Just a stripe across the middle like you'd use with the stick.

Only need to spray 26 cards, one light fast pass/dusting, very fast dry time.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3122 Posts

Profile of warren
An extra question for those that have used these various sprays, if I were to use any of these sprays on a bic lighter would it aid the grip when using a p****e move or would it just end up with dust etc stuck to the lighter due to the stickiness of the spray ?
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1414 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2019, warren wrote:
An extra question for those that have used these various sprays, if I were to use any of these sprays on a bic lighter would it aid the grip when using a p****e move or would it just end up with dust etc stuck to the lighter due to the stickiness of the spray ?

Warren, if you are having a difficult time with a bic lighter and the p-move, a spot of double sided tape placed where your thumb goes may help, even a little spot of hot glue or dried superglue in that area may help with the move.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
859 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2019, warren wrote:

Warren, if you are having a difficult time with a bic lighter and the p-move, a spot of double sided tape placed where your thumb goes may help, even a little spot of hot glue or dried superglue in that area may help with the move.

I agree, also don't forget you can do the designer electrical tape lighter. 🙂. 1band , 2 banded, fully banded. And the ol’ “lick the fingers b4” you go. 🤦🏼‍♂️ (Im guilty) or wet the bottom of your undershirt shirt for a coupla’ inches so you can pinch on it.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3122 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks for the input,it's only with the bic lighters that I struggle due to dry hands however when my hands have a little moisture it's easy.
The simple answer as you say is to lick the fingers however I would prefer to avoid that if possible.
I might try a bit of super glue on the sides as Wravyn mentioned.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Roughing spray (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL