We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Sudo Nimh (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1474 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
If you happen to be close to Sudo Nimh, please check in on him. He has disappeared (electronically) and isn’t taking any messages. It looks like he deleted his Facebook account. I have reasons to be concerned about him, and have no way to reach him presently.

If there is anything someone can do, I hope they will. If Sudo just wants to be left alone for awhile, that’s understandable. But I do think that someone should check in on him anyway.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Blau
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2251 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Ben,

Talking to him now.

FYI

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Oscar999
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
Holy Mackeral ... SUDO NIMH ... PSEUDONYM ... I just got that!

To echo what John C said, he has given of himself freely on this forum. I truly hope he's okay. I understand there are occasional issues.

Oscar
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5798 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, BMWGuy wrote:
Ben,

Talking to him now.

FYI

Alex

That's good to know. He has been quiet everrywhere for a very long time.
Shaukat
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Shaukat
I hope he is doing well and will be back soon.
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
179 Posts

Profile of Station10
I was just talking to him yesterday via facebook messenger. Hope everything is ok.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I've been trying to figure out how to respond to this...and I don't know how. I am touched that there are people who seemingly care for me, yet I don't know how to explain myself and why I'm such a mess of a person sometimes. I don't want anyone to worry about me, yet I don't know how to properly express that I'm not doing well.

It seems that everything I do is always the wrong thing to do and leads to some sort of controversy - even if I'm being quiet because I don't want people to see my condition right now. I'm just gonna shut up before I say something really stupid. Not that I have anything bad to say, but because there's no way to explain bipolar disorder and severe PTSD to those who don't have it and it's hopeless.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Now I am going to be stressed for having said anything at all...there's no winning. I shouldn't be here right now but I had to say something because I couldn't just let this thread sit unanswered. I will likely be banned for this mess of a post. Nobody wants to read this crap and I don't want anyone to read it either.
There is a road - no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow; that path is for your steps alone.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2018, Sudo Nimh wrote:
I've been trying to figure out how to respond to this...and I don't know how. I am touched that there are people who seemingly care for me, yet I don't know how to explain myself and why I'm such a mess of a person sometimes. I don't want anyone to worry about me, yet I don't know how to properly express that I'm not doing well.

It seems that everything I do is always the wrong thing to do and leads to some sort of controversy - even if I'm being quiet because I don't want people to see my condition right now. I'm just gonna shut up before I say something really stupid. Not that I have anything bad to say, but because there's no way to explain bipolar disorder and severe PTSD to those who don't have it and it's hopeless.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Now I am going to be stressed for having said anything at all...there's no winning. I shouldn't be here right now but I had to say something because I couldn't just let this thread sit unanswered. I will likely be banned for this mess of a post. Nobody wants to read this crap and I don't want anyone to read it either.


It takes cojones to write something like this!
Talk to professionnals who can help you sort out the Gordian knot you seem entangled in, and be kind to yourself -- you're clearly one of the good ones!

Love
Morgaine xxx
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Thanks for checking in Sudo. You are loved.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1725 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Sudo:

As best as I can tell, we are all for you and pulling for you, big time.

George
lancenicolai58
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of lancenicolai58
Sudo, I don't know you or will ever understand what you are going through as you said it would be difficult to explain. That being said I do care and wish you the best. I hope you are able to feel free and I hope the negative people in the world will keep their comments to themselves. We never know what someone is truly going through without walking in their shoes.
dendrake
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of dendrake
I don't know you Sudo but one thing that comes across to me is that you are one of the good guys!
dcjames
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of dcjames
Sudo, no explanation is necessary my friend. You do what is best for you.

Please know that there are many here, and elsewhere, who are pulling for you.

Best always,

Doug
“Magic is very easy to do - poorly.”

Tommy Wonder
The Books of Wonder
Volume 2
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
863 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2018, George Hunter wrote:
Sudo:

As best as I can tell, we are all for you and pulling for you, big time.

George


More than you know now, many, many people care about you and are concerned, but hopeful and optimistic....Best thoughts, Bill Meeker("Doc Ben")
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2871 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2018, dcjames wrote:
Sudo, no explanation is necessary my friend. You do what is best for you.

Please know that there are many here, and elsewhere, who are pulling for you.

What he says.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Dr. O
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
274 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Positive thoughts and encouragement are being sent your way.
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2286 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
I may not understand what weakness is making you stumble.
But that will not stop me from being there if I can keep you from falling.

Ed
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6748 Posts

Profile of Dougini
You have friends here!

Doug
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4423 Posts

Profile of Sixten
& what Mr. Doug just said! Smile
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Ditto from me. I read The Magic Café daily and care about the good guys that are honest here. Even though I have not personally met most of the people whose posts I read, they are important to me. Take care, good care and thanks for your openness. Many of us have been there too, be encouraged.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Sudo Nimh (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL