The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Misled is BACK, finally!! (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2129 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3018 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Wow ! It's back I may have to get one I had one years ago I think I sold It what a mistake !
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yeah me too! I don't know what happened to mine but I think I ended up with an off market very thick one Tops..
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4114 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Always wondered why they stopped making this. I've still got mine from 20 years ago but great that it's back on the market. Still the best bill penetration without question.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4098 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, emyers99 wrote:
Always wondered why they stopped making this. I've still got mine from 20 years ago but great that it's back on the market. Still the best bill penetration without question.

It really is the best version of writing instrument through bill that's been released thus far. It's also one of the very first magic effects outside of a Marvin's Magic Kit that I've ever purchased. Love the thing.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
I had one of these from prolly 20 years ago...lost it and never was able to find it...glad its back!
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3292 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
A no brainer for sure. One of the best effects you can get at this price.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2547 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I had mine for 15 years and still kills.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
$25 is a Great Price.

I paid $17.50 when it first was available in Genii Magazine Ad.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
music
View Profile
Special user
575 Posts

Profile of music
Had one a long time ago but the gimmick split, are these stronger than the original?
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2547 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I have the original and no issues
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Also heard about the original being flimsy. I would love to hear about the quality of this one
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4098 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, codydavismagic wrote:
Also heard about the original being flimsy. I would love to hear about the quality of this one

It's actually pretty sturdy for what it is. I don't see how one can really make it all that much more sturdy due to the nature of the thing.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The original is pretty sturdy man. It's good to see it back
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2756 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Woo Hoo !!!
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5828 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, music wrote:
Had one a long time ago but the gimmick split, are these stronger than the original?

Free one time replacement of gimmick if anything goes wrong in five years. (just pay shipping and handling)
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Newb2
I've always wondered why he never made a pen version of this gimmick given how unusual pencils are these days
castype
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of castype
I've wondered the same thing about a pen gimmick since the pencil seems a bit out of place these days.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4098 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2018, castype wrote:
I've wondered the same thing about a pen gimmick since the pencil seems a bit out of place these days.

I recall that there has been variations of this gimmick made by different people/companies over the years. One that comes to mind is a variation using a Sharpie (which made no sense to me, how does the super blunt tip of a sharpie marker so easily puncture through a bill if at all?).
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Good to know! I will have to check it out
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, codydavismagic wrote:

It's actually pretty sturdy for what it is. I don't see how one can really make it all that much more sturdy due to the nature of the thing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Misled is BACK, finally!! (11 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL