The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Magic Brian on Letterman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1546 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
Did anyone else happen to see this guy eating a light bulb on Letterman Monday night?

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
I saw him. Not bad. I think Dave kind of treated it like a lark. They've had a guy eating a martini glass and another eating a lit cigarette on the last two nights. Maybe I can get on and do my blockhead routine!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I just did the show swallowing and regurgitating cockroaches. I am not a fan of the tone of the show, but the check will clear. By the way, the guy eating the martini glass was Johnny Fox and the cigarette guy was Tyler Fyre from our Coney Island sideshow.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Todd, I just saw you last night! It was great! Really freaked out the audience. However, Dave had to make some comment about Ed Sullivan rolling in his grave. Hmmmm... And I noticed he just calls everyone Magic Johnny. Oh well. By the way, Tyler Fyre's cig eating was awesome! I'm just not that brave.
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
indridcold
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of indridcold
I missed you! Bigger, I saw everyone else but you. I saw Magic Brian live in Australia when he came for the festival rounds here. He was pretty cool, did a straight jacket and some other magic work I can't quite remember. Does he have a show in NYC?
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Brian has performed with the Bindlestiffs here and also has his own show, Barrel of Monkeys. It performs every once in a while. He sometimes works with Tyler Fyre in his Lucky Stiff show at the Pussycat Lounge. When he was filling in out in Coney Island, I billed him as Harry Houdini's Illegitmate Great Grandson. People bought it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Magic Brian on Letterman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL