The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Wild cards (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
869 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Ive been watching Tommy Wonders Tamed cards. Where can I buy some Double F@**d cards that are the same? Thanks for any help. 🙂
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4591 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
CardShark, the guy who owns Phoenix Brand owns the rights to Tommy Wonder's "Tamed Cards" now. He had it for sale as a set with the exact card sequence Tommy used for a long time. I have a set and it is really nice. He has slowly but surely been re-making things that were lost in the warehouse fire last year. I believe he was going to re-produce these too. You might try e-mailing him at info@card-shark.de

It is a great set, all 4 DF sets, an extra red back deck to match, Tommy's DVD teaching as well as written instructions in a small booklet from Tommy's Books of Wonder.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
869 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
LOL! I was kinda waitin' for you to answer! 👌🤣. I have the TW dvd set. I was just tryin' to get the cards, and in Bikes would even be better! 🙂
I'll shoot him an email anyways. Thanks Poof.
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
You can also buy whole decks of DF cards in Bicycle from Amazon or Penguin, probably lots of other places. You could buy a couple decks and put together your own set since you already have the DVDs. I have some of these decks for Anniversary Waltz.
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4591 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
You couldn't do it with regular DF cards. It consists of four sets that go full circle so you could use these on one group / table and do the same effect for the next starting with the cards you changed them to and changing to different cards. With regular DF you would go from (Say A/H to 4/S) in order to start the next table/group with 4/S you would just be changing them back to the A/H (almost giving it away for anyone watching from the first table/group). The special cards in "Tamed Cards" go from A to B then B to C - C to D & D to A to start over again.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

That's interesting. I never would have considered table hopping that routine since there is so much theater attached to it. It seems too much of a spectacle to me- more for formal close up. Good to know about the multiple sets of cards though.

I wanted to but this from CardShark for quite some time, hope he re-releases them. Thanks for the info!

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
869 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Well, Theo you're in luck. We are about a month out!

Like an idiot I asked if he made them in Bikes not realizing Poof said he was the OWNER of Pheonix! I woke up last night out of pretty much dead sleep and thought "i'm an idiot!". hahaa! I explained this as well to Mr. Shark.

He also sent me a link that I'll be checking out tonight. Sounds like it is a pheonix vs. bikes link but I haven't looked yet. I'll post it if I think of it tonight. Right now I'm still half at work, havin' a few cold ones with my ipad closer than it should be. 👌
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Sounds good. I'll be looking for it.

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4591 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Was it a link here on the Café he sent you?

Smile Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
869 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Until I get time to check it all out enjoy this. This is about my caliber right here. No its not me. 😃

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
869 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Release-the-power.com Pretty *** interesting! I still need to watch a few more vids but pretty cool concept. I also like that he's not lookin to only do the big money deals. Much respect for that. Will be ordering/buying a deck or 2 of these on that concept alone. 👍. Still half workin' w/ ipad to close and another cold beer! ha! Time to, Do Work! Boom!
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
1222 Posts

Profile of Bob G
I love the video, DB!
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
269 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
I can't find this on the CardShark site. Searching for "Wonder" it only found one Tommy Wonder effect. Trying other keywords didn't work either. Does anyone know if this is available?
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
869 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2019, FlightRisk wrote:
I can't find this on the CardShark site. Searching for "Wonder" it only found one Tommy Wonder effect. Trying other keywords didn't work either. Does anyone know if this is available?

Pm Card shark or send him an email thru his website. Super nice guy and great customer service. 👍
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Wild cards (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL